Master of Arts in Marriage & Family Therapy - MFT
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) program provides you with a strong understanding of counseling principles and strategies to prepare you to seek licensure as Marriage and Family Therapists (MFTs). Our courses provide you with a thorough background in individual and group counseling theories and techniques, as well as clinical practice. Emphasis is placed on the integration of faith into counseling practice, and understanding the ethical, professional, and legal issues in counseling.
For more information on Intensives, please click here.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 60 total hours
- Up to 15 credit hours can be transferred in
- A 3 credit hour internship is a required part of the M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy program.
- A 3 credit hour practicum is a required part of the M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy program.
- The M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy program may lead to licensure as a Marriage & Family Therapist (MFT) in most states.
Potential Career Placement