Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences for Your Online Master’s Degree?
If you are passionate about health and wellness, then you can get the training you need to turn that passion into a rewarding career in the fast-growing health services field! If your goal is to become a doctor, work as a medical scientist, or assist people in reaching their peak performance, then we can help you get started. Study with professors who are rooted in their Christian faith while you learn how to serve God through your service to others.
As a hands-on, practical industry, many health services roles require in-person training to fully prepare you for the field. To ensure you’re ready, some of our online graduate health services programs give you the chance to visit our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Virginia for week-long intensives. During these intensives, you will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience and interact with professors who are dedicated to giving you the skills needed to excel in the health sciences field. With our flexible and affordable format combined with crucial hands-on experience, you will be ready to pursue a fulfilling career in the health sciences!
Learn to Help Others Live Healthier Lives
Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences has a variety of degrees to choose from and many ways you can put your education to use.
- Work as a government medical specialist with an online Master of Public Health.
- Become a sports scientist with an online Master of Science in Human Performance.
- Work as a human performance specialist with an online Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness.
- Become a biomedical scientist with an online Master of Arts in Medical Science (this role may require a Ph.D.).
Apply online today and start on the road to a rewarding career! If you have any questions or need help in deciding what the best path for you is, contact an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What are the Benefits of an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online master’s degree programs offer students great benefits:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour).
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
What’s Special about the School of Health Sciences?
- A cutting-edge online learning environment with built-in simulations, class interaction, and no set login times!
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in our one-week intensive programs that will help you learn by practice and give you the chance to make important professional connections.
- Many programs may assist in meeting certification requirements! Check with your state for specific details.
- We also have both undergraduate and graduate certificates for those looking for specialized training.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).