Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences for Your Online Master’s Degree?
If you are passionate about health and wellness, then you can get the training you need to turn that passion into a rewarding career in the fast-growing health services field. If your goal is to become a doctor, work as a medical scientist, or help people develop healthier habits, then we can help you get started. Study with professors who are rooted in their Christian faith while you learn how to serve God through your service to others.
The health services industry is hands-on and practical. As a result, many health services roles require in-person training to fully prepare you for the job. To ensure you’re ready, some of our online graduate health services programs give you the chance to visit our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va. for a week-long intensive. During these intensives, you will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience and interact with professors who are dedicated to giving you the skills needed to excel in the health sciences field. With our flexible and affordable format combined with crucial, real-world experience, you will be ready to pursue a fulfilling career in the health sciences!
Health Sciences Master’s Degrees
Learn to Help Others Live Healthier Lives
Liberty University’s School of Health Sciences has a variety of degrees to choose from and many ways you can put your education to use.
- Become a biomedical scientist with an online Master of Arts in Medical Sciences (this role may require a Ph.D.).
- Become a sports scientist with an online Master of Science in Human Performance.
- Help people live healthier lives with a Master of Science in Nutrition.
- Teach university students about biology and other sciences with a Master of Science in Human Biology.
- Work as a government medical specialist with an online Master of Public Health.
- Work as a wellness coach with an online Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness.
Apply online today and start on the road to a rewarding career. If you have any questions or need help in deciding what the best path for you is, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596!
Online Health Science Programs You Can Trust
- Our courses provide a cutting-edge online learning environment with built-in simulations, class interaction, and no set login times!
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in our one-week intensive programs that will help you learn by practice and give you the chance to make important professional connections.
- Many programs may assist in meeting certification requirements! Check with your state for specific details.
- We have both undergraduate and graduate certificates for those looking for specialized training.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
What Are the Benefits of an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online master’s degree programs offer students great benefits, such as:
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our health sciences programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates, and no set login times