Strategize for Success with Liberty’s MBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Master’s in Business Administration Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree is designed for business professionals to take their expertise to the next level. Students will gain advanced corporate business and executive leadership training with a focus on efficient delivery of business resources.
What is Supply Chain Management?
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is defined as the management of the flow of goods and services. Competent business professionals manage this complex process of moving and storing raw materials, keeping inventory, and delivering finished goods from the point of origin to the point of consumption with training in Supply Chain Management. With ever-growing complexity, businesses in our modern world face challenges with the problem of delivering business resources to where they are needed most, with the highest efficiency possible to reduce cost and increase profit margins.
The course content of the Masters in Supply Chain Management and Logistics online degree builds on your existing knowledge and experience in business to increase your critical thinking, leadership and management skills for new opportunities in administrative roles. You will gain important insights into the supply logistics in domestic and global business markets. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the business administration field, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need.
Why Choose Liberty’s Masters in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree?
The online MBA Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree provides a formalized study of methods and techniques for business resource delivery problems with real-world, evidence-based solutions that will improve the bottom line for any business, including fully digital markets. Whether you are in customer service management, warehousing, and inventory management, or in the business of delivering any physical goods, you will need to know the best possible methods to make your process efficient.
Combined with the online MBA degree’s core management and organization training and a suite of useful corporate business skills, the Logistics and Supply Chain Management specialization for the online MBA degree will help you dramatically enhance how your business operates.
What are the Benefits of Pursuing an online Masters in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree?
The U.S. Department of Labor classifies management with a bright outlook for job growth. Business managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
- Completing a Master’s Degree demonstrates your willingness to go beyond basic practice to the of advanced business theory to solve difficult business problems.
- 100% online with no required on-campus intensives and no thesis requirement.
- This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Provides a flexible selection of leadership analysis, management skills, and executive leadership development that will equip students for their industry’s leadership challenges.
- Practical and effective logistics management skills can help improve business outcomes for nearly any industry.
- Learn from business professionals with real-world, practical insights on business operations and management.
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.
What Will You Learn in Our Online MBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree?
Students who complete the MBA Supply Chain Management online will complete a core course of study with advanced corporate business skills and knowledge and a focused selection of logistics management content. The core content of the online MBA degree contains important Business Research Methods and Organizational Design and Structure courses which will prepare students for analysis and management of business organizations and contains useful courses in various business disciplines such as Managerial Finance and Operations Management for added flexibility.
Highlights of Our MBA Online in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree
- By earning your Masters in Supply Chain Management online from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Our business school ranked on the GraduatePrograms.com list of Top Online Business Schools.
- You will gain a balanced exposure to practical business topics in higher-order management strategies, leadership theories, and leadership analysis that will help you meet management challenges in any industry.
- You can cross-train in many useful areas such as accounting, legal issues, and international business concepts for executive leaders to make you flexible enough to tackle unforeseen business challenges.
- Learn how the impact of efficient supply line design can augment your business’s impact on the market and how it can dramatically affect profits.
Online MBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi for more specific information about individual courses (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an First Responder (less than $625 per course).
Potential Career Options for Online MBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree Graduates
Students who complete the online MBA in Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree will have the core business credential of the MBA with a section of specialized content that will equip them for management and executive leadership roles in supply chain and logistics for many industries. Graduates of the Supply Chain Management and Logistics area of study for the online MBA degree may find more opportunities for increased pay and new leadership roles, especially in the design and improvement of distribution for many forms of business, non-profits, and government operations.
- Cost Estimator
- Industrial Production Manager
- Loss Prevention Manager
- Storage and Distribution Manager
MBA in Supply Chain Management Online Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.