Master of Public Health - Health Promotion
Liberty University’s Master of Public Health with a concentration in Health Promotion will enrich your understanding and enhance your credentials as you gain a level of expertise regarding solutions to healthcare, disease prevention, and nutrition.
Master skills pertinent to a growing career field. Whether your interest is career advancement, education, or impacting society, you will achieve a rich understanding of how to manage and educate others regarding the importance of health and wellness that will influence the health of individuals, communities, school, workplaces, and more.
As you create opportunities to further your career, including those in the mission field, as you establish a potential platform to enter closed countries. Courses will prepare you to serve effectively as a public health expert in the modern world, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have a 2.5 GPA to enroll.
Program Delivery Format
- 42 total credit hours
- Up to 9 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Fields
- Health Educator
- Public Health Specialist
- Director of Non-Governmental Organization
- Health and Safety Advocate
HLTH 698 MPH Practicum
- If you have completed the following items and would like to begin your practicum please contact the practicum coordinator, Jonathan A. Giles, MPH email@example.com
- Complete core and specialization courses successfully, elective courses may be taken concurrently with the practicum
- Submit and pass your background check: www.libertymphbackground.com
- Mail completed agreement form to the MPH Practicum Coordinator for approval
- For more information about MPH Practicum FAQs, documents, and contact information, please visit MPH Practicum - HLTH 698
Want to learn more?