Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
Today you have the opportunity to make an important decision that could significantly improve your career, impact the lives of others, and influence your capacity to shape the future of Christian counseling. By choosing to earn your Master of Arts in Professional Counseling you can set that opportunity in motion.
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Professional Counseling program provides you comprehensive training in professional counseling to prepare you for licensure and national certification. Our courses also provide you with a strong foundation based on biblical principles to supply the values, knowledge, and skills needed to effectively work as a professional counselor.
For more information on Intensives, please click here.
- $520 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 60 total hours
- or 15 credit hours can be transferred in to each respective program
Internship & Practicum
- A 3 credit hour internship is a required part of the 60 hour M.A. in Professional Counseling programs.
- A 3 credit hour practicum is required for the 60 hour M.A. in Professional Counseling programs.
- The M.A. in Professional Counseling program may lead to licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in most states.
Potential Career Options
- Hospital Program
- Mental Health Agency
- Counseling Center
- Other Public or Private Facility
- Private Practice
Want to learn more?
Read an independent endorsement of Liberty University's online master's degrees in counseling at WorldWideLearn.com, a trusted directory of online degree programs. Liberty University is a featured education partner of WorldWideLearn.com.