Undergraduate Certificate Program Admissions Requirements
- Apply online or call (800) 424-9595 to apply to an undergraduate certificate program with an admissions counselor.
There is no upfront application fee, however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
- Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened physical copies or sent directly to Liberty through an official electronic transcript system ) from all accredited colleges attended. We can assist you in requesting these items if you submit a transcript request form. Electronic official transcripts can be emailed directly to email@example.com if your previous institution offers electronic official transcript processing.
- A High School Self-Certification form (login required) may be accepted if official high school transcripts are submitted within first 12 credit hours in program.* Please note: You will first need to claim your Liberty Account.
*This policy can be waived for students who submit unofficial college transcripts from an accredited college/university showing at least 12 earned hours with an acceptable GPA.
If you are an International Applicant…
You may be required to have your international transcripts reviewed. Information regarding the transcript evaluation process for international students can be found by visiting NACES.
Applicants whose native language is other than English must submit official scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an approved alternative assessment. For information on alternative assessments or TOEFL waivers, please call Admissions or view the official International Admissions policy.
- Students must have a 1.5 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing.
- For military-specific admissions guidance, please visit the Military Admissions Guide.
Official College Transcript Policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution and is in a sealed envelope. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope. If your previous institution offers electronic official transcript processing, they can send the document directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liberty University Admissions Office Contact Information
Call: (800) 424-9595
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Email For Questions:
Email For Sending Documents:
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515