Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Educator Degree is an Accelerated Nursing Program Online that Will Save You Time and Money!
Nurse Educators have two very important responsibilities; practicing nursing and training future nurses to provide critical care to patients and save lives. If you are a registered nurse and are ready to pursue a degree program that combines your passion for nursing practice and teaching, then Liberty’s accelerated nursing program online is for you!
Our RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator program will prepare you for employment or advancement in the rewarding field of nurse education.
Why Choose Liberty University’s RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator Degree Program?
With an RN license, you will receive a minimum total of 39 credits of transfer credit to help you complete our accelerated RN to MSN track. Our RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator Degree Program is offered 100% online, which means you can obtain your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing on your schedule, from wherever you live. You can focus on your current career as an RN while working towards obtaining your BSN and MSN degrees by taking advantage of our flexible eight-week program format.
Top Benefits of the Online RN to BSN to MSN Degree
- 39 Credits for RN License – With an RN license, you will receive 39 hours of course credits toward your nursing degree.
- Reduced Tuition Rate – For any of Liberty’s RN to BSN to MSN tracks, you’ll pay only $330 per credit hour for part or full-time!
- 2-Year BSN and MSN Accelerated Track – Liberty’s School of Nursing offers the online RN-BSN-MSN program in an accelerated format that will allow you to earn both your BSN and MSN faster than ever. Call us today to find out how in 24 months you will be able to earn both your BSN and MSN online.
What Will You Learn in Our RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator Degree Program?
Our RN to BSN to MSN – Nurse Educator online program is packed with essential coursework you need to become an expert in nurse education. Our accelerated nursing programs include undergraduate general education requirements and nursing courses as well as graduate-level nursing courses with graduate business courses weaved into your program for your nurse educator specialization. Take a look at our sample course guides below to see how you will engage with essential topics such as health policy, informatics, and healthcare technology.
RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator Degree Program Information
- This program falls under the School of Nursing.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
- A background check will be conducted every six months until the Online Masters in Nursing is completed.
Additional Program Information
- Credit is given for RN licensure, and no challenge tests are required.
- Students should seek programs of study approved by their state. For more information visit our State Approval Disclosure notifications page for Liberty University Nursing Programs.
- For students who would like an on-campus experience, the following courses are also offered in an optional, intensive format during the fall and spring semesters.
- NURS 210 – Health Assessment
- NURS 325 – Nursing Concepts
- NURS 492 – Advanced Concepts of Nursing Practice.
- For more information about these intensives, please contact email@example.com.
- A background check and RN Licensure verification will be completed while enrolled in Advanced Nursing Communication, the required first nursing course. There is a fee of $39.95 (additional charges may apply) associated with this requirement
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for RN to BSN to MSN Qualifying Students- Only Pay the Undergraduate Military Tuition Rate! (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Please note: Military students seeking admission to the new RN to BSN to MSN dual degree program are not eligible to use TA Benefits at this time; however, they are welcomed to pursue our BSN or MSN individually, or use alternative funding.
Admission Requirements for the RN to BSN to MSN Accelerated Track
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission on Good Standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for Acceptance on Caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
Washington State Applicants – Please speak with an Admissions Counselor to determine if your chosen program is approved for WA.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of RN License
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
RN to BSN to MSN Degree CCNE Accreditation
The RN to BSN to MSN accelerated program at Liberty University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
For questions about the accreditation of Liberty University, please contact:
Commission on Colleges
1866 Southern Ln.
Decatur, GA 30033-4097
Inquiries about the institution itself, such as admission requirements, financial aid, educational programs, etc., should be addressed directly to Liberty University.
RN to BSN to MSN Online Program Highlights
- By earning your online RN to BSN to MSN accelerated degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. Liberty’s RN to BSN to MSN track has a reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour for part or full-time. This includes the tuition for graduate courses!
To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you.
- With an RN license, you will receive a minimum of 39 hours of transfer credit with no challenge tests so that you can finish your degree faster!
- Our online nursing program is CCNE accredited.
- You will have networking opportunities with other RNs in the program from around the country.
Potential Career Options with the RN to BSN to MSN Online – Nurse Educator Degree Program
- Undergraduate University Nurse Professor
- Staff/Patient Educator
- Professional Workforce Development
- Curriculum Coordinator