Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Nursing for Your Online Bachelor’s Degree?
Practicing nursing requires a high level of education and training to succeed in the field. Liberty University can help you get the advanced training you need to further your career and provide better care for your patients! Our nursing programs are designed to not only help registered nurses grow in their careers, but they help nurses become champions for Christ in their fields. Liberty strives to produce well-rounded nurses who represent the best of Christian service in their calling to help people. Become a part of Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ today!
With Liberty University, being a busy professional doesn’t mean you have to give up furthering your career. Our RN to BSN program is 100% online, allowing you to work and devote time to your family, church, and community while you earn your degree. We offer many online options, including an accelerated RN to BSN to MSN track and a global studies option. These programs are 100% online and have optional intensives to give you advanced hands-on training to enhance your career. If you are looking for a flexible and affordable track to advanced nursing training, Liberty has the program for you!
Available Online Bachelor’s Degrees in Nursing
Liberty’s School of Nursing offers 100% online bachelor’s in nursing tracks that will help you turn your nursing training and experience into a well-respected bachelor’s degree.
With an RN license, you will receive a minimum of 39 hours of transfer credit with no challenge tests so that you can finish your degree faster! You can also take advantage of our reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour full time and part-time students.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
If you already have your RN and want to turn your experience into a full bachelor’s degree, Liberty’s online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) track will give you the training you need!
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) – Global Studies
For students planning to pursue international nursing practice or missions, Liberty also offers a specialized track with the Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) – Global Studies.
RN to BSN to MSN Accelerated Program
Liberty’s School of Nursing offers an accelerated track for students who already have an RN to complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master of Science in Nursing in less time! See how Liberty can help you gain an advanced degree in nursing education, nursing administration, or nursing informatics with the 100% online RN to BSN to MSN Accelerated Program.
Receive Undergraduate Nursing Credit for RN Licensure
With an RN license, you will receive a minimum of 39 hours of transfer credit with no challenge tests so that you can finish your degree faster! You can also take advantage of our reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour for full time and part-time students, making your education more affordable.
Highlights of Liberty’s Online Nursing Programs
- Our nursing programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
- Our nursing programs have been accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. Liberty’s Bachelor of Science in Nursing has a reduced tuition rate of $330 per credit hour full-time and part-time.
- Liberty University School of Nursing is a proud member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Our chapter is Psi Delta.
- You have the opportunity to pursue dual nursing degrees at the master’s level. Speak with an Admissions Counselor for more information at (800) 424-9595!
What Are the Benefits of an Online Nursing Degree from Liberty University?
Our online bachelor’s degree programs offer students great benefits, such as:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits: