Master of Arts in Music Education
The Liberty University Master of Arts in Music Education online program helps students strengthen their understanding of music theory while increasing their teaching skills. Students in this program receive instruction from nationally recognized music education professionals in a variety of areas, such as music methodology, philosophies, and theory.
This program allows students to remain active in the field of music education while pursuing specialized instruction in advanced music techniques and applied performance studies. Because students in the program earn a research-based degree, they are prepared to enter a doctoral program in music education.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Fields
- Collegiate-level music educator
- Music education consultant
- Director of community arts program
- Music education supervisor
Want to learn more?