Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Teaching & Learning — Student Services
Liberty University’s Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Teaching & Learning – Student Services online program equips students for leadership roles in public and private schools. This program is ideal for those who are passionate about improving the learning experience for students through a wide variety of educational resources.
This K-12 non-licensed program is approved through the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). It is great for those who cannot complete a practicum in an accredited school.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
- 36 total credit hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in from an accredited and unconferred degree program
- A 3-credit hour practicum is an optional part of the M.Ed. program.
- Please note that licensure is not available.
Potential Career Fields
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- Education Counselor
- University Department Chair
- Policy and Procedure Developer
Want to learn more?