Accelerate Your Career with Our Master of Public Health in Nutrition Program
Liberty University’s Master of Public Health (MPH) in Nutrition degree online will teach you pertinent skills necessary for a career in nutrition or a related field. Our online MPH nutrition program is designed to produce successful graduates wanting to positively impact their community by promoting healthy lifestyles. Whether your interest is career advancement, education, or enhancing society, our Master of Public Health in Nutrition online degree will help you achieve a rich understanding of public health and the importance of nutrition.
This online MPH in Nutrition degree will help engage your desire to impact society locally or globally regarding solutions to food-borne illness, disease prevention, and nutritional health disorders. Gain a level of expertise under this online public health in nutrition degree, as you enrich your understanding of basic nutrition and enhance your credentials. By pursuing an online nutrition degree, opportunities for career advancement and new job experiences will open.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Public Health?
Liberty University’s online MPH in Nutrition program seeks to emphasize the importance of receiving quality care from professors while also ensuring that you are prepared for career opportunities through completing a practicum. The hands-on experience you’ll receive in the practicum espouses the knowledge that you will obtain through the online MPH in Nutrition degree and real-life application. Through each step of your academic journey in this online public health in nutrition program, Liberty’s professors are available and working hard to assist you in succeeding.
What Will You Learn in the Master of Public Health in Nutrition Courses?
If you are an individual interested in mission or humanitarian work, our MPH in Nutrition degree online will help prepare you to become a competitive candidate for an exciting career in public health. Pursuing an online Master of Public Health in Nutrition acts as a catalyst if you are seeking to serve others by making improvements in their health. Our MPH in Nutrition online courses prepare you for safe practices in the production and distribution of food, as well as gives you the tools needed to investigate food-borne diseases and illnesses.
Knowledge gained from these public health and nutrition online courses will enable you to recognize and address public health nutritional needs. Through the Master of Public Health in Nutrition online program, you will be taught methods to apply biblical knowledge to your approaches in order to provide biblically sound guidance and teaching.
Highlights of Our MPH in Nutrition Online Program
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- By earning your online MPH in Nutrition degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your courses will integrate faith with learning in a professional atmosphere and prepare you to serve as an effective public health expert in the modern world.
- You can complete this online nutrition degree in under two years!
- This degree allows you to transfer up to 21 previously earned credits from an accredited graduate program or 50% of your MPH in Nutrition degree.
- Increased job opportunities in the field of public health – nutrition.
MPH in Nutrition Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Health Sciences.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Health Sciences Course Guides (login required).
- See information about the Master of Public Health Gates process.
HLTH 698 MPH Practicum (for current students) – If you have completed the following items and would like to begin your practicum, please contact the practicum coordinator, Giordana Morales at email@example.com. For more information about MPH Practicum FAQs, documents, and contact information, please visit MPH Practicum – HLTH 698.
- Complete core and specialization courses successfully, elective courses may be taken concurrently with the practicum.
- Submit and pass your background check through Castle Branch.
- Mail completed agreement form to the MPH Practicum Coordinator for approval.
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour).
Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options for Master of Public Health – Nutrition Graduates
- Public health specialist
- Health educator
- School nutrition and food services
Admission Requirements for Master of Public Health – Nutrition
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing.
Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed transcript request form**
- Official college transcripts, if available
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.