Use Your Talents to Make a Creative Impact on the World
The field of communications and the arts is exciting and ever-changing. A master’s degree from Liberty’s School of Communication and the Arts can equip you with the skills you need to thrive in these dynamic industries. You will develop both the practical skills and ethical foundations you need to lead as a Champion for Christ in the worlds of broadcast, advertising, public relations, digital arts, and more!
Through Liberty’s programs, you can learn from communication professionals with real-world experience who are grounded in their Christian faith. You will also learn cutting-edge technologies as you study how to tackle the challenges of communication strategies and digital media with confidence. The knowledge you gain in promotions, social media, and marketing can serve you well in any industry.
Whether you’re looking to advance your career, become an industry leader, or help others cultivate their passion for creativity through teaching, Liberty has the flexible and affordable online training in the arts you’re looking for! As the need for more interactive visual communication grows, so does the need for graphic designers with the knowledge and expertise of the latest software and equipment. With practical skills and portfolio development as a core of our online programs, Liberty will help you prepare for a rewarding career in the growing field of digital art and communication.
Learn Cutting-Edge Strategies and Technologies for Any Communications and Arts Career
If you have an accredited bachelor’s degree, you can start your education in the exciting field of communications and digital media right away! With advanced technology changing every day, you can’t afford to wait to learn the most innovative ways to market and advance your company’s image.
Be at the forefront of this exciting and rewarding career field. Review our communication and arts master’s degrees to determine which one is the perfect fit for your career goals.
Master of Arts in Communication
The online Master of Arts in Communication provides you with training in research, writing, and the presentation process, enabling you to meet the demanding responsibilities of professional communication.
Master of Arts in Digital Content
The online Master of Arts in Digital Content provides you with the strategic video creation and promotion expertise you need to have a competitive edge in both nonprofit and for-profit sectors.
Master of Arts in Human-Centered Design
The online Master of Arts in Human-Centered Design offers an in-depth look at ideation techniques, user experience fundamentals, rapid prototyping, and design theories – so you can learn how to develop products and services that meet and exceed consumers’ needs, desires, and expectations.
Master of Arts in Strategic Communication – Digital Communication
The online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication – Digital Communication provides you with an understanding of both traditional and contemporary marketing strategies for video, mobile, and social media.
Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design
The online Master of Arts in Visual Communication Design is a great option for students who would like to pursue an MFA, but do not have an existing portfolio. Learn advanced graphic design techniques that can equip you to educate or persuade an audience through the strategic use of images.
Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design
The online Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design (MFA) is a terminal degree for artists that can help you rise to the top of your career field. You’ll undergo rigorous hands-on training with experienced professionals in our School of Communication and the Arts. Learn to master valuable skills like typography, illustration, digital imaging, and design techniques.
Master of Science in Social Media Management
The online Master of Science in Social Media Management degree provides you with an understanding of strategic social media promotion as well as management strategies and techniques.
You can apply online today. If you have any questions, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty?
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online master’s degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our programs are offered in convenient 8-week courses, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
- You will build a professional portfolio designed to support your training, knowledge, and expertise, with hand-selected projects relevant to your current work or desired career.
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)