Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content for Your Online Master’s Degree?
The field of communications is exciting and ever-changing. A master’s degree from Liberty’s School of Communication and Digital Content can equip you with the skills you need to thrive in this dynamic field. You will develop both the practical skills and ethical foundations you need to lead in the worlds of broadcast, advertising, public relations, journalism, and more as a Champion for Christ!
Learn from communication professionals with real-world experience who are grounded in their Christian faith. Learn cutting-edge technologies as you study how to tackle the challenges of communication strategies and digital media with confidence. The knowledge you gain in promotions, social media, and marketing can serve you well in any industry!
Learn Cutting-Edge Strategies for any Communications Career
If you have an accredited bachelor’s degree, you can start your education in the exciting field of communications and digital media right away! With advanced technology changing every day, you can’t afford to wait to learn the most innovative ways to market and advance your company’s image.
Be at the forefront of this exciting and rewarding career field! Review each of our communications master’s degree to determine which one is the perfect fit for your career goals.
Provides you with training in research, writing and the presentation process, enabling you to meet the demanding responsibilities of professional communication.
Provides you with the strategic video creation and promotion expertise you need to have a competitive edge in both non-profit and for-profit sectors.
Provides you with an understanding of both traditional and contemporary marketing strategies for video, mobile, and social media.
Provides you with an understanding of strategic social media promotion and management strategies and techniques.
If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the right online degree, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty?
- Earning your degree or certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times!
- You will build a professional portfolio designed to support your training, knowledge, and expertise, with hand-selected projects relevant to your current work or desired career.
- Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)