Bring People Together with Liberty’s Online Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management Degree
Learn how to connect people in a career you love with our 100% online Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management degree. Taught by professors with professional experience in strategic communication, our bachelor’s degree in social media management can give you the tools you need to build relationships between companies and consumers using social media platforms. In our social media management bachelor’s degree program, you will learn skills that can set you apart from others in your field and prepare you for a successful career in strategic communications.
Why Choose Our Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management Degree?
At Liberty University, we believe in your success, and we are dedicated to supporting you as both a student and a professional throughout your online degree program. Flexible and affordable, our strategic communication bachelor’s degree in social media management can act as your springboard, offering the extra push you need to advance your career. Our students have interned at places like Focus on the Family, Fox News Channel – Fox and Friends, and the Hershey Company. As a fellow Liberty student, you will also complete an internship that can provide you with the experience you need to succeed in social media management.
What Will You Learn in Our Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management Degree?
Throughout our online bachelor’s in social media management degree program, you will gain useful skills and knowledge that will put you ahead of the competition. You will learn strategies that will build consumer loyalty as well as emerging trends in social media technology. You will also study the art of advertising, public relations, branding, and digital promotions. Throughout our B.S. in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management online degree program, you will receive instruction from professors who have real-world experience in strategic communication, allowing them to teach you practical skills you can use to further your career in social media management.
Online Strategic Communication Degree Featured Courses
- STCO 356 – Digital, Social, and Mobile Marketing Strategies
- STCO 422 – Social Media Development
- STCO 426 – Creating Affiliate Loyalty in a Digital Age
- STCO 487 – Agency/Field Projects
Highlights of Liberty’s Online Strategic Communication Degree
- Your success is our success, which is why we’re committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we’ve frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- By earning your B.S. in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management degree from an accredited, nonprofit university whose online programs are ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you can be confident your degree will be well respected within your field.
Our Online B.S. in Strategic Communication Degree Information
- Our Bachelor of Science in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management degree is housed under the School of Communication and Digital Content.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Communication and Digital Content Course Syllabi (login required).
Potential Careers with a Bachelor’s Degree in Strategic Communication – Social Media Management
- Social Media Manager
- Communication Specialist
- Promotions Coordinator
- Public Relations Manager
Military Benefits for the Bachelor’s in Social Media Management Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course).
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- Potential college credit for military training.
Admission Requirements for the Online Bachelor’s in Strategic Communication Degree
Applicants must have a 2.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. If the GPA is less than a 2.0, the applicant will be considered for acceptance on caution. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All Applicants Must Submit the Following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts; if not available, unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- A High School Self-Certification form
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.