Improve Company Production by Cutting Waste with an MBA in Six Sigma
If you’ve ever looked at a process and thought, “There has to be a better way,” then you understand the goal of Six Sigma. With new tech and production processes entering the market every day, it is important for businesses to not only implement new methods but also to make sure these processes are as streamlined as possible.
The purpose behind Six Sigma is to use data and statistics to continually improve and eliminate defects in a process, product, or service. Liberty University’s MBA in Six Sigma online allows you to focus on this highly regarded methodology so you can bring further value to your company. Partner with us to distinguish yourself and take the next step toward your personal or career goals!
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Six Sigma Online?
Our MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is taught by business professionals with practical, real-world experience in their fields. Our flexible, 100% online format requires no set login times for class – so you can remain active in your job and present with your family.
Our Six Sigma concentration is designed to provide you with the skill set employers are looking for. Your online coursework will help you develop skills in Six Sigma methodology, change management, strategic planning, leading operational excellence, and problem solving. Choosing Liberty’s MBA in Six Sigma can prepare you for new career positions, higher pay, and increased job security!
What Will You Learn in Our Six Sigma-Focused MBA Program?
In Liberty’s MBA in Six Sigma, you will learn about the various methodologies and best practices for process management. In addition to courses focused on risk, quality, and project management, you will explore the concept of lean Six Sigma. This topic focuses specifically on identifying areas of waste and eliminating all defects to increase overall performance.
Your general MBA courses provide advanced study in major business topics like marketing, finance, accounting, legal, and operations management. You will also complete a capstone course at the end of your program. This will allow you to put your studies into practice. By doing so, you will walk away more confident in your new skills and ready to lead with authority.
- MGMT 610 – Risk Management
- MGMT 645 – Quality Management
- MGMT 651 – Agile Project Management
- MGMT 652 – Lean Six Sigma*
*Course guide coming soon
Degree Information for the MBA in Six Sigma
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Our Online Six Sigma Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Career Opportunities for MBA in Six Sigma Graduates
- Business process analyst
- Continuous improvement manager
- Operational excellence manager
- Process development manager
- Project manager
- Quality engineer
- Warehouse operations manager
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s MBA Program
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our MBA in Six Sigma Degree
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com – and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 5 years – and counting.
- In addition to Liberty’s institutional accreditation through SACSCOC, our MBA programs are ACBSP accredited.
- Many employers require an MBA for new hires and those looking to move up in the company.
- You can complete our MBA online program in just 2 years!
- You will have opportunities to network with other business leaders in the program from around the country.