Transform Yourself from Manager to Leader with Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Leadership
Liberty University’s 100% online MBA in Leadership degree can prepare you to stand out in leadership roles within your organization. Through the study of operations management, organizational design and structure, leadership theory, and leading organizational change, you will not only be prepared as a company executive, but your peers will also see you as a respected leader, inspiring efficient and effective outcomes — a leader they want to follow.
Through our flexible, 100% online format, you will have the unique opportunity to remain in your current position while boosting your knowledge, experience, and résumé. Liberty University’s online MBA in Leadership offers an online community that emphasizes Christ-centered business practice, ethical decision-making, and faculty mentorship.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online MBA in Leadership Program?
Our online MBA in Leadership degree is an industry leader among leadership MBA programs, taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience. Through this program, you will enhance the skills needed to effectively develop your team, implement long-term goals and objectives, and successfully enact individual and departmental growth.
Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role, or advance your career, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need to be successful. These opportunities will be provided to you through a flexible, online format with courses offered in 8-week sessions with no set login times. Your individualized training can be enhanced through the opportunity of hands-on experience in your capstone course, offered as an optional intensive, allowing you to experience collaboration and teamwork in your final project.
What Will You Learn in Our Online MBA in Leadership Degree Program?
Liberty’s Master of Business Administration in Leadership features academically-challenging business leadership courses designed to mold you into a business executive. Our leadership area of study features a foundational course in servant leadership integrated with biblical principles. As a Christian university, we look to Christ as an example of how to treat others, which underscores the importance of servant leadership. You will also learn various leadership theories, key concepts in operations management, and more with our online MBA in Leadership.
- BUSI 502 – Servant Leadership
- BUSI 503 – Leadership Theory
- BUSI 504 – Leading Organizational Change
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design and Structure
Highlights of Our MBA in Leadership Program
- By earning your online MBA in Leadership from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our MBA in Leadership has achieved accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- You can complete this leadership MBA program in as little as 2 years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
MBA in Leadership Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Potential Career Options with an MBA in Leadership Degree
- Company leader or manager
- Management analyst
- Management consultant
- Not-for-profit organization manager
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level undergraduate business credit is required for admission
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.