Lead Your Company to Financial Success by Earning an Online MBA in Finance
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance is a 100% online degree program designed for people who want to make a significant impact on the financial aspect of their company, organization, or small business. Our MBA in Finance is for people like you who understand the importance of finding and creating strategic solutions to achieve desired financial goals.
Throughout our MBA in Finance, you will learn how to identify crucial financial information to support financial analysis and how to persuade others through written communication and presentation skills. With our MBA in Finance, we want to help focus the skills and knowledge you already have so that you can be prepared for a fast-paced career in finance.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online MBA in Finance?
Our online MBA in Finance develops financial and business professionals with a Christian worldview who can serve as finance and business associates and administrators in a wide variety of fields. Our program is offered 100% online, so you won’t need to relocate or take time off from work to visit our campus to complete any coursework.
We seek to improve our curriculum and teaching methods continually as well as build upon the strengths you possess when you enter your program. We are proud of the program-specific accreditation our programs have received through the prestigious Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). A degree with this accreditation backing and Liberty University’s reputable name will set you apart from others in your field.
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s in Business Administration?
Our MBA in Finance explores the integral aspects of business and finance as well as investments, corporate finance, financial markets, and more. The curriculum provides a firm grounding in the principles of business, economics, and finance — with an in-depth focus on issues in financial management.
In our MBA in Finance degree program, you will learn how to employ effective technological strategies for financial decision-making, develop skills to manage the growth of financial resources, make investments and acquisitions, and plan for the future. You will also learn to analyze economic and financial data and how to manage personal, corporate, and nonprofit organization finances.
- BUSI 532 – Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 534 – Business Valuation
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisitions
- BUSI 538 – Investments and Derivatives
Our Online MBA – Finance Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for our MBA in Finance.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with an MBA Degree in Finance
Graduates of the MBA in Finance degree program will have the opportunity to pursue careers in many areas, including:
- Budget analyst
- Credit analyst
- Risk management specialist
- Investment underwriter
MBA in Finance Online Program Highlights
- By earning your MBA in Finance degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You can complete our MBA in Finance online in less than 2 years.
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.