Provide Valuable Guidance to Business Leaders with an Online Master’s Degree in Executive Coaching
Good leaders are vital to the success of any organization. They can help companies set strategic goals and equip teams of professionals to accomplish important objectives. However, the best business leaders recognize that they cannot work alone — they often need mentorship from executive coaches who can help them reach their full potential.
Do you want to help business owners and managers strengthen their effectiveness and lead their companies to success? If so, Liberty’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Executive Coaching is for you! Throughout this program, you can learn how to offer expert guidance to many types of business leaders. You can develop a firm foundation in advanced business topics as well as prepare to share your expertise with others in the industry.
If you are ready to take the next step in your business career and start helping executives hone their managerial skills, partner with us and get the training you need to prepare for the growing field of executive coaching.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master’s in Executive Coaching Degree Program?
Liberty has been a pioneer in distance education since 1985. A lot has changed since then, but our commitment to Training Champions for Christ has not. We seek to equip qualified professionals with the knowledge, skills, and values essential for impacting the world.
As an executive coach, you can help managers and organizations thrive in the competitive business industry. You could work in human resource departments, consulting firms, or private consulting roles. Maybe you’re a business professional looking to branch out into executive coaching, or perhaps you want to enhance your marketability in this exciting job area. Either way, Liberty can help you gain the skills and credentials needed to pursue new employment opportunities.
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). You can be confident that your degree has met rigorous academic standards and accreditation requirements. Additionally, our MBA in Executive Coaching is offered 100% online. You can complete your courses from the comfort of your home without needing to relocate or take time off from work!
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Program in Executive Coaching?
The field of executive coaching is growing steadily, and our program can help you take advantage of exciting job opportunities. Unlike many executive coaching programs, this degree offers a blend of core business classes as well as specialized study in coaching. You’ll get to take courses that are drawn from both our School of Business and our School of Behavioral Sciences. That way, you can diversify your skill set and develop a well-rounded knowledge base that can help you succeed.
Your foundational courses will cover a variety of essential topics, including operations management, international business, legal issues in business, organizational design and structure, managerial finance, and human resource management. You’ll be challenged to hone your research and communication skills as you work through our comprehensive curriculum.
With the executive coaching concentration, you can prepare to promote personal and professional growth among business leaders. You’ll analyze professional coaching from a business standpoint and learn how to implement ethical principles into your coaching career. Our program also explores contemporary issues in the field of coaching, practical ways to connect and communicate with clients, and strategies for financial coaching.
In Liberty’s coaching courses, you’ll look specifically at methods for mentoring individuals in leadership positions. You can learn how to help business managers navigate challenges like project management, cultural awareness, and intergenerational issues. You’ll also train to help leaders cultivate unity within a team and live out principles of servant leadership.
- LIFC 501 – Introduction to Life Coaching
- LIFC 502 – Advanced Life Coaching Skills
- LIFC 603 – Financial Life Coaching
- LIFC 604 – Leadership Professional Life Coaching
Highlights of Our Online Master’s Degree in Executive Coaching
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 8 years — and counting.
- As an online MBA student, you’ll have the opportunity to network with business leaders and experts from across the country.
- Our online executive coaching courses are available 100% online with 8 different start dates offered each year and no set login times!
Master’s in Executive Coaching Online Program Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for Liberty’s Master’s in Executive Coaching Online Degree
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Career Opportunities for Graduates of Our MBA in Executive Coaching Program
- Executive coach
- Leadership development consultant
- Private business consultant
- Training coordinator
Admission Requirements for Liberty’s Master of Business Administration Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses — documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.