Undergraduate Admission Requirements
All students must complete the following:
1. Apply online or download application and submit via mail
2. $50.00 Deferred application fee (assessed during Financial Check-in)
3. Mail official high school transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
4. Mail official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
If you are unable to obtain official high school transcripts
You may submit an unofficial high school transcript AND a Self Certification Form.
You may self-certify a high school transcript through your ASIST account by following these steps:
- Click on “ASIST”
- Select “General Information”
- Select “Admissions Forms”
- Select “High School Self-Certification”
- Complete the Form
If you have Military only transfer credits (completed basic training and enlistment)
You must request an official Military transcript. Please go to the Military Transfer Credit webpage to request your military transcript. To view military-specific undergraduate admission requirements, please go to the main military page, and select your branch of service for detailed instructions.
If you are a RN to B.S.N. degree applicant
In addition to general criteria for admission, you must provide:
- RN licensure in state of residence (copy of licensure document)
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing program leading to an associate degree or hospital diploma
If you are an International applicant
- TOEFL for international, non-English speaking candidates (score of 500 paper-based test, 173 computer-based test or 60 internet-based test)
- Information regarding the transcript evaluation process for international students can be found by visiting NACES.
Official college transcript policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession, it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.
If the student uses unofficial transcripts to earn acceptance, all official transcripts must be received within 60 days of the admissions decision. Failure to send all official transcripts within the 60 day time frame will prevent registration
Call: (800) 424-9595 (toll free); (434)582-7800 (direct)
Fax: (888) 301-3577
Please send all official college transcripts to:
Liberty University Online Admissions Verification
1971 University Blvd.
Lynchburg, VA 24515