Master of Religious Education (MRE)
Rawlings School of Divinity’s Master of Religious Education program is the professional theological degree in Christian education and discipleship ministries, and is well-suited for individuals seeking a broad, foundational graduate degree in church ministry. This program is designed to equip men and women called by God to serve as professional Christian workers in such capacities as associate pastor, discipleship pastor, and small group pastor, as well as other positions that require a general knowledge of church educational programs and discipleship ministries.
- $380 per credit hour (0-8 credit hours or 16+ credit hours)
- $2,650 Rawlings School of Divinity block rate for students enrolled in 9-15 credit hours
Program Delivery Format
- 60 total hours
- Up to 27 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Options
- Christian Educator
- Christian School Administrator
- Church Education Administrator
- Curriculum Director
- Instructional Supervisor
- Sunday School Administrator
Want to learn more?