Master of Public Health - Nutrition
Liberty University’s Master of Public Health with a concentration in Nutrition will help you master skills pertinent to the field of public health. Whether your interest is career advancement, education or enhancing society, you will achieve a rich understanding of public health and the importance of nutrition.
Engage your desire to impact society locally or globally, through a sociological perspective regarding solutions to food-borne illness, disease prevention, and nutritional health disorders. Gain a level of expertise, as you enrich your understanding of basic nutrition and enhance your credentials.
Create opportunities for career advancement, including those in the mission field, as you establish a potential platform to enter closed countries. Courses will prepare you to serve effectively as a public health expert in the modern world, integrating faith with learning in a professional atmosphere.
Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have a 2.5 GPA to enroll.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 42 total credit hours
- Up to 9 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Fields
- Public Health Specialist
- Health Educator
- School Nutrition and Food Services
HLTH 698 MPH Practicum
- If you have completed the following items and would like to begin your practicum please contact the practicum coordinator, Jonathan A. Giles, MPH email@example.com
- Complete core and specialization courses successfully, elective courses may be taken concurrently with the practicum
- Submit and pass your background check: www.libertymphbackground.com
- Mail completed agreement form to the MPH Practicum Coordinator for approval
- For more information about MPH Practicum FAQs, documents, and contact information, please visit MPH Practicum - HLTH 698
Want to learn more?