Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Music for Your Undergraduate Certificate?
Do you need to gain more training or expertise in a subject area but don’t have the time or finances right now to complete a bachelor’s degree? An undergraduate certificate is a great way to obtain entry-level training and knowledge in a given field in a flexible and affordable manner.
At Liberty University, we aim to make the pursuit of quality education as easy as possible without sacrificing the quality and usefulness of your program.
Our faculty members are experts in their field of study with a vast amount of industry experience. They will challenge you academically with a commitment to the highest standards of learning. Whether you are supplementing your bachelor’s degree or getting a head start on your education, a certificate can be a quick and affordable way to begin pursuing your goals.
How quickly can you finish an undergraduate certificate?
- Most online certificate programs can be completed in 2 semesters or less!
- Our certificates can be completed 100% online. You can get a quality education from the comfort of your home or office.
Available Certificate Programs
Currently, our School of Music offers an undergraduate Commercial Music Certificate.
This certificate is a great supplement for your current education and experience. It can help you gain the skills you need quickly and efficiently as well as help you get a head start on a bachelor’s degree in music. If you have a bachelor’s degree but it is in a field outside of music, then this certificate can help you complete the prerequisites needed to gain entry into the M.A. in Music Education or the M.A. in Music and Worship or can simply stand on its own as a new credential.
Like all of our programs, our certificates are taught from a Christian worldview and are part of Liberty University’s commitment to Train Champions for Christ. Whether you want to travel overseas or teach locally, we can help you achieve your goals.
Apply online today or call (800) 424-9595 to speak with an admissions counselor!
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Undergraduate Certificate from Liberty?
Our online certificates offer students great benefits, including:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- The majority of tuition for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- To continue our mission of providing affordable education, electronic textbooks are provided for all undergraduate courses at no cost to you. As a full-time student, this could save you an estimated $800-2,000 per year on textbooks!
- Liberty University holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- We offer 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences).