Master of Science in Sport Management – General Non-Thesis
Liberty University Online’s Master of Science in Sport Management – General Non-Thesis program provides a comprehensive overview and understanding of the sport management industry. The program will equip you with knowledge and skills that are useful within a variety of related fields. Course subjects include marketing and public relations, education, ethics, economics and financial management, as well as social and legal issues in the area of sport management.
With a wide variety of cognates to choose from, the Master of Science in Sport Management – General Non-Thesis program will prepare you to excel in your field of interest.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 36 total hours
- Up to 6 credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Fields
- Athletics Marketer/Public Relations Specialist
- Camp Director
- Event Planner
- Sports Broadcaster
- Program Developer/Administrator
- Sports Ministry Coordinator
- Athletic Facility Manager
Want to learn more?