Liberty University Intensives
Off-Campus Week-Long Package (Breakfast Only)
Students enrolling in a five-day format (Monday – Friday) intensive course in Lynchburg, Va. will have the opportunity to package the cost of hotel, daily breakfast, and daily transportation to and from class through the LaQuinta Inn and Suites as one fee applied directly to their student account. Our convenient off-campus week-long intensive package allows students to apply their financial aid toward this fee in order to minimize out-of-pocket expenses!
It is also the student’s responsibility to arrange transportation (i.e. flight, bus, train, etc.) to Lynchburg, Va. for the intensive course. Students can contact LU Transportation to request airport pick up and drop off for an additional fee.
Students who choose to participate in our off-campus weeklong intensive package with the LaQuinta Inn and Suites will be assessed the regular tuition cost per credit hour as well as an intensive fee of $599.
Included in this fee are the following accommodations and amenities:
- Students will be provided with a hotel room Sunday – Thursday night in addition to Wi-Fi in the hotel and on campus. Parking, gratuities, and service fees will also be covered.
- Upon arrival, the hotel will run a credit card for any incidentals outside of what is included in the intensive fee package. Please note that this is hotel protocol, most hotels do this as a means of precaution.
- Breakfast – Provided Monday – Friday by the hotel.
How We Prepare for Your Stay
- Liberty University will be responsible for booking hotel accommodations for the student.
- Students will receive a confirmation email from the hotel regarding their accommodations before arrival in Lynchburg, Va. Please pay close attention to these details. If the student has not received a confirmation email before departure, he or she will need to contact Academic Advising.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the La Quinta at (434) 847-8655.
- Students are able to board any GLTC bus in Lynchburg with their Flames Pass. For more information about bus routes and schedules, call (434) 455-5080 or visit the GLTC Website.
Note: Does not include room service or meals outside of hotel/package. Please be advised that food prepared and served may contain various allergens. If you have a specific food allergy, please make our staff aware so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs.
Please keep in mind that the below cancellation policy applies to all Intensive Housing Packages regardless if you are enrolled, drop, or withdraw from the intensive course. Dropping or withdrawing from the course is separate from cancelling the intensive housing package. The below is important information on your potential financial obligations.
Cancellations before or on
Cancellations on or after
The student will not be liable
Student liable for $250
Student liable for the entirety
For information regarding a withdrawal from an intensive course and how this will affect tuition, please contact an advisor by calling (800) 424-9596.
Is my family able to stay with me?
- Yes. The student will need to notify the hotel of this request after receiving their reservation confirmation email. Rooms allow for four occupants.
Is my family able to participate in meals?
- Family members will be able to participate in breakfast if they are staying in your hotel room with you.
Am I able to book extra nights at the hotel?
- Yes. Students can make arrangements with the hotel once they receive their package confirmation email from the hotel if they are in need of staying extra nights before or after their included intensive stay. The student will need to contact the hotel directly to set this up.
Will childcare be provided?
- No. Childcare will not be available at the intensive site or the hotel.
This opportunity is subject to availability per week. If you have questions or concerns regarding the off-campus weeklong intensive package, please contact Academic Advising at (800) 424-9595. Liberty University reserves the right to reject requests for hotel reservations. Additionally, any behavior that is a disturbance or inconsistent with the law and/or Liberty’s conduct codes (requires login) can be cause for rejecting requests for room reservations.