Liberty University Intensives: Off-campus Week-long Package (Casual Dinner Included)
Students enrolling in a 5-day format (Monday-Friday) intensive course in Lynchburg, Va., will have the opportunity to package the cost of hotel, meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and shuttle services through the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott as one fee applied directly to their student account. Our convenient off-campus week-long intensive package allows students to apply their financial aid toward this fee in order to minimize out-of-pocket expenses!
While you are on campus for your intensive, you can email email@example.com if you have any needs. Please note that it is your responsibility to arrange transportation (i.e. flight, bus, train, etc.) to Lynchburg, Va., for your intensive course.
Important Information about Your Off-campus Intensive Package
Students who choose to participate in our off-campus weeklong intensive package with the Fairfield Inn and Suites will be assessed the regular tuition cost per credit hour as well as an intensive fee of $759.
Marriott Rewards members can earn points on their stay and receive 500 bonus points each time they book through the LUO Intensive Packages.
Included in this fee are the following accommodations and amenities:
- Students will be provided with a hotel room Sunday-Thursday night in addition to complimentary Wi-Fi access in the hotel and on campus. The hotel offers a heated indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and guest laundry facilities. Parking, gratuities, and service fees will also be covered.
- Upon arrival, the hotel will run a credit card for any incidentals outside of what is included in the intensive fee package. Please note that this is hotel protocol, and most hotels do this as a means of precaution.
- Please ensure you are carrying your Flames Pass at all times.
- Breakfast: Provided Monday-Friday by the hotel beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Lunch: Provided Monday-Friday on campus through LU Dining Services using your Flames Pass.
- Dinner: Provided Monday-Thursday by the hotel.
- Dinner options will all be provided to students at check-in on Sunday. These options are prepackaged and will fit in your hotel room refrigerator. You will then be able to heat them up throughout the week.
How We Prepare for Your Stay
- Liberty University will be responsible for booking hotel accommodations for the student.
- Students will receive a confirmation email from the hotel regarding their accommodations before arrival in Lynchburg, Va. Included in this email will be information on Shuttle Services provided by the hotel or Liberty University Transit Services. Please pay close attention to these details. If the student has not received a confirmation email before departure, he or she will need to contact Academic Advising.
Note: Does not include room service or meals outside of the hotel/package. Please be advised that food prepared and served may contain various allergens. If you have a specific food allergy, please make our staff aware so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs.
The hotel will provide shuttle services to and from the Lynchburg Regional Airport, bus station, and train station as well as transportation to and from campus.
- Upon arrival in Lynchburg, the student will call the hotel at (434) 845-1700 and arrange pick-up.
- Students need to ensure that the hotel is aware of their arrival time before departure. This information will be included in the confirmation email sent by the hotel.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email before your departure to Lynchburg, you will need to contact Academic Advising.
- Students are able to board any GLTC bus in Lynchburg with their Flames Pass. For more information about bus routes and schedule, call (434) 455-5080 or visit the GLTC Website.
Note: Any locations outside of the aforementioned services will be the student’s responsibility.
Please keep in mind that the below cancellation policy applies to all Intensive Housing Packages regardless if you are enrolled, drop, or withdraw from the intensive course. Dropping or withdrawing from the course is separate from cancelling the intensive housing package. The below is important information on your potential financial obligations.
Cancellations before or on
Cancellations on or after
The student will not be liable
Student liable for $250
Student liable for the entirety
For information regarding a withdrawal from an intensive course and how this will affect tuition, please contact an advisor by calling (800) 424-9596.
- Is my family able to stay with me? Yes, the student will need to notify the hotel of this request after receiving their reservation confirmation email. Rooms allow for four occupants.
- Is my family able to participate in meals? Family members will be able to participate in breakfast if they are staying in your hotel room with you.
- Am I able to book extra nights at the hotel? Yes, students can make arrangements with the hotel once they receive their package confirmation email from the hotel if they are in need of staying extra nights before or after their included intensive stay. The student will need to contact the hotel directly to set this up.
- Will childcare be provided? No, childcare will not be available at the intensive site or the hotel.
This opportunity is subject to availability per week. If you have questions or concerns regarding the off-campus weeklong intensive package, please contact academic advising at (800) 424-9596. Liberty University reserves the right to reject requests for hotel reservations. Additionally, any behavior that is a disturbance or inconsistent with the law and/or Liberty’s conduct codes can be cause for rejecting requests for room reservations.