Inspire Recovery and Healthy Lifestyle Change with Our Online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Degree
Are you passionate about helping others pursue healthier and more holistic lifestyles? Every day someone suffers from a chronic health condition or struggles to live a healthy lifestyle. With Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical degree, you can gain the knowledge and skills needed to make a positive impact on people with health issues and concerns.
In our clinical human performance degree, you can prepare to create a foundation for healthy change in the lives of individuals of all ages by studying common aspects of physiology, exercise science, biomechanics, nutrition, chronic conditions, health disorders, and testing methods. You can be prepared to test and address individuals of all health backgrounds and give them the information they need to make needed changes in their personal human performance and daily habits.
Gaining a firsthand look at the latest research methods in the field and staying up to date with best practices in human performance and exercise science is an integral part of our human performance degree. By participating in 2 hands-on labs through on-campus intensives, you can gain practical experience in the field and apply the knowledge you have gained in the classroom.
If you have a desire to help individuals get back to living healthy or achieve victory over disorders and chronic conditions in a clinical healthcare environment, this online master’s degree in human performance is for you.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Degree?
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC). Our accreditation, coupled with practical labs and quality academics, can provide you with a respected online exercise science-related degree. Whether you are just starting out or considering a career change, our clinical master’s in human performance can prepare you for a variety of different careers.
With this degree, you can help the next generation of individuals become aware of their lifestyle and performance habits to live healthier, longer, and more fulfilling lives. Our clinical exercise physiology master’s program is taught by talented faculty who teach with a biblical worldview, so you can be confident you are receiving a world-class education.
Benefits of Earning a Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Degree
- Ability to transfer in up 50% of the degree
- Convenient 8-week online courses with only 2 on-campus lab requirements
- Potential for increased job opportunities in the field of healthcare
- Training from experienced professors who care about your academic, personal, and professional success
What Will You Learn in Our Health and Human Performance – Clinical Degree?
In our online Master of Science in Human Performance, you can strengthen your understanding of what exercise physiology means in a practical human performance context. Once you learn how the scientific study of physical exercise works, you can learn how to assess individuals and help them apply principles to personal healing and well-being while unlocking the potential for the human body to perform at higher levels.
Our online graduate human performance degree seeks to provide you with the tools you need to see what works for a wide range of individuals with different medical histories and lifestyles. With Liberty’s human performance degree, you can learn how to provide each individual with more awareness of their unique condition so they can improve their daily habits and physical outlook.
Through our online master’s program in human performance, you can explore how exercise and healthy living have a profound impact on overall health, nutritional awareness, biomechanics, pain management, and stronger day-to-day resilience with disorders. In addition, your lab work on our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va., allows you to experience firsthand what you are studying so you can go into greater depth with physiology and biomechanics.
You then have a choice between an internship to gain greater experience in the field or writing about a topic you would love to study in our thesis track. Whichever option you choose, you can focus on what’s important to you.
The goal of our master of science in clinical exercise physiology and performance degree is to equip you to make great advances for individual people and their lifestyles by understanding and applying practical exercise science principles. From unhealthy lifestyles to chronic health conditions, you can learn how to achieve positive assessment-based results in the lives of real people.
- EXSC 610 – Graded Exercise Testing and Electrocardiography
- EXSC 635 – Cardiac and Pulmonary Disorders
- EXSC 637 – Chronic Health Conditions
- NURS 506 – Advanced Physiology and Pathophysiology
Highlights of the Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Track
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 3 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 8 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Translate your passion for healthcare, healthy living, and changing lives into a profession and gain greater fulfillment while advancing your career.
- Build your résumé with an in-depth look at human performance and exercise science and prepare to pursue clinical positions in the field.
M.S. in Human Performance – Clinical Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Health Sciences.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Health Sciences Course Guides (login required).
- Choose between a 250-hour internship track or a thesis track.
Master’s in Human Performance – Clinical Track Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
Potential Career Options with an M.S. in Human Performance Degree – Clinical
Start or advance your career in human performance and exercise science. The online clinical master’s in human performance can help open the door to these potential careers:
- Cardiac rehabilitation exercise specialist
- Clinical exercise physiologist
- Health care specialist
- Sports physiologist
Admission Requirements for the Master’s in Human Performance – Clinical Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.