Inspire Recovery and Healthy Lifestyle Change with Our Online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Track Degree!
Are you passionate about helping others improve their lifestyles for a healthier and more holistic lifestyle? Every day someone suffers from a chronic health condition or struggles to live a healthy lifestyle leading to further health risks. With Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical degree, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills needed to make a positive impact on people with health issues and concerns.
You will create a foundation for healthy change in the lives of individuals of all ages by studying common aspects of physiology, exercise science, biomechanics, nutrition, chronic conditions, health disorders, and testing methods. You will be prepared to test and address individuals of all health backgrounds and give them the information they need to make a change in their personal human performance and daily habits.
You will also get a firsthand look at the latest research methods in the field so you can stay up-to-date with best practices in human performance and exercise science. You will have the opportunity to participate in two hands-on labs via on-campus intensives. If you have a desire to see individuals get back to living healthy or have victory over disorders and chronic conditions in a clinical healthcare environment, this online master’s degree in human performance is for you.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Degree?
Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACSCOC). Our accreditation, coupled with practical labs and quality academics, will provide you with a respected online exercise science-related degree. Whether you are just starting out or considering a career change, this degree can be completed in 2 years, which means that the healthcare career you have wanted is closer than you think.
The healthcare field is growing rapidly. You can help the next generation of individuals to be aware of their lifestyle and performance habits to live healthier, longer, and more fulfilling lives.
Benefits of Earning Our Master’s of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Degree
- Increased job opportunities in the field of healthcare.
- Training from experienced professors who care about your academic, personal, and professional success.
- Convenient 8-week online courses with only 2 weeks on campus to fulfill intensive lab requirements.
- Transfer in up to 15 credit hours (nearly 50% of the total degree).
What Will You Learn in the Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Track?
In our online Master of Science in Human Performance, you will strengthen your understanding of what exercise physiology means in a practical human performance context. Once you learn how the scientific study of physical exercise works, you will have an opportunity to assess individuals and apply principles to personal healing and well-being while unlocking the potential for the human body to perform at higher levels.
Our online graduate human performance degree gives you the tools to see what works for a wide range of individuals with different medical histories and lifestyles. Learn how to provide each individual, regardless of past commitment to healthy living, with more awareness of their unique condition so they can improve their daily habits and physical outlook.
You will discover through the online master’s program in human performance that change has a profound impact on overall health, nutritional awareness, biomechanics, pain management, and stronger day-to-day resilience with disorders. Your lab work on our beautiful campus in Lynchburg, Va., allows you to experience firsthand what you are studying so you can go into greater depth with physiology and biomechanics.
You can then take part in an internship to gain greater experience in the field close to home or write about a topic you would love to study in our thesis track. The goal of this online degree is to equip you to make great advances for the individual person and their lifestyle by understanding and applying practical exercise science principles. From unhealthy lifestyles to chronic health conditions, you will learn how to achieve positive assessment-based results in the lives of real people.
- EXSC 610 – Graded Exercise Testing & Electrocardiography
- EXSC 635 – Cardiac & Pulmonary Disorders
- EXSC 637 – Chronic Health Conditions
- NURS 506 – Advanced Physiology & Pathophysiology
Highlights of the Master of Science in Human Performance – Clinical Track
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Translate your passion for healthcare, healthy living, and changing lives into a profession and gain greater fulfillment while advancing your career.
- Build your résumé with an in-depth look at human performance and exercise science to be qualified for clinical positions in the field.
M.S. in Human Performance – Clinical Degree Information
- Online with required intensives.
- This program falls under the School of Health Sciences.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Health Sciences Course Guides (login required).
- Choose between a 250-hour internship or a thesis track.
Master’s in Human Performance – Clinical Track Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with an M.S. in Human Performance Degree – Clinical
Start or advance your career in human performance and exercise science. The online clinical master’s in human performance opens the door to these potential careers:
- Cardiac rehabilitation exercise specialist
- Clinical exercise physiologist
- Sports physiologist
- Health care specialist
Admission Requirements for the Master’s in Human Performance – Clinical Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.