Help Others with an Online Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness Degree
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness degree online will prepare you to help individuals in the private and commercial sectors understand healthy eating habits and maintain overall quality physical health. Our master’s of exercise science and wellness program is a great fit for current or rising health professionals with a passion for helping people live healthier and happier lives.
Why Choose Our Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness Degree?
Our Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness degree online will help increase your knowledge and understanding in the critical areas of nutrition and wellness. With Liberty’s mission of Training Champions for Christ, we want to equip health professionals who can teach others essential steps for how to take care of their bodies, live healthier lives, and fulfill their life’s calling.
As a student in our 100% online master’s of exercise science and wellness – nutrition and wellness program, you won’t have to sacrifice quality for flexibility. Unlike many online schools, Liberty University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
What Will You Learn in Our Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness- Nutrition and Wellness Degree?
Students in our Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness degree online will engage in a core curriculum that includes exercise physiology, fitness assessment, and key principles of nutrition. The nutrition and wellness concentration features pivotal information for a health professional, with courses focused on diabetes, obesity, and chronic disease.
Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Health Sciences.
- Download the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Health Sciences Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for the Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness Degree
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with an official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness Degree Program Highlights
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
Tuition for our master’s in exercise science and wellness – nutrition and wellness degree online has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
You can complete our Master of Science in Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness degree in 1 year.
Master’s of Exercise Science and Wellness – Nutrition and Wellness Degree Potential Career Options
- Nutrition and exercise specialist
- Medical fitness specialist
- Wellness coach