Promote Healthy Living with Our Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion provides the foundational training you need for a career in health planning, communication, and advocacy. Through our graduate health promotion certificate, you will learn how to promote wellness among individuals and in your community as a whole. We offer academically excellent online programs that are grounded in leading research and biblical principles, and we will help you integrate your faith into your professional life. You have a passion for helping people live healthier lives and by partnering with us, you can learn to advocate for fitness as a Champion for Christ.
The health promotion certificate courses can be transferred to a relevant master’s degree when you are ready to further your education. This certificate is a marketable credential that demonstrates your knowledge of health and wellness programs and agencies.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Health Promotion Certificate?
Our online Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion is a short-term educational track that is designed to prepare you to branch out from your current health-related role or start a new career in health promotion. As a Liberty University student, you will benefit from top-tier faculty who have proven professional records of accomplishment and expertise in their respective disciplines. The health promotion coursework is featured in our master’s level programs, so you can trust that these graduate certificate courses will teach you valuable and industry-recognized skills and information. Additionally, our graduate health promotion certificate can be completed in as little as one semester, giving you the ability to maximize your time spent pursuing your education and begin achieving your career goals!
What Will You Learn in Our Online Graduate Health Promotion Certificate Program?
Our online Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion provides you with an in-depth, but concise overview of essential healthcare and healthy living advocacy practices. You will study common health issues that affect communities as well as the methods for evaluating and developing programs to address these issues. You will also learn important practical skills in communication and management that will help you lead others to real solutions to healthcare issues.
- HLTH 630 – Principles of Community Health
- HLTH 632 – Health Program Planning
- HLTH 633 – Health Program Evaluation
- HLTH 634 – Health Communication and Advocacy
- HLTH 635 – Health Agency Management
Our Online Health Promotion Graduate Certificate Program Highlights
- By earning your online Graduate Health Promotion Certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You can complete this nutrition certificate in as little as two semesters.
- You may apply many credits earned in the online Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion toward one of our relevant master’s degree programs.
Our Online Health Promotion Graduate Certificate Information
- This online certificate program falls under the School of Health Sciences.
- Download and review the Certificate Completion Plan for the health promotion graduate program.
- View the online course syllabi (login required).
- Gainful Employment Data
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Health Promotion Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.