Impact Healthcare Internationally with Our Online Graduate Certificate in Global Health
Our 100% online Graduate Certificate in Global Health program provides an in-depth but concise examination of the skills and knowledge you need to make an international impact. You will be prepared to work in international environments and with diverse populations by focusing on global health administration, healthcare advocacy, disease prevention, and sanitation control. Additionally, you will learn how to respond to health challenges that transcend geographic and cultural boundaries as well as analyze and improve international health care systems.
Why Choose Liberty’s Graduate Global Health Certificate?
At Liberty University, our global health certificate program is distinct because we prepare you to influence international public health as a Champion for Christ. Through our global health online certificate program, you will be equipped to address prevalent health issues in a cross-cultural context and use that platform to take the Gospel to the world.
A Graduate Certificate in Global Health can provide international ministry opportunities, as you give guidance and training in healthcare, disease prevention, and sanitation. If you want to branch out from your current healthcare role into international business or work in international healthcare reform, our online global health certificate will give you the training you need.
What Will You Learn in Our Online Global Health Graduate Certificate Program?
Throughout our online Graduate Certificate in Global Health program, you will focus on learning applied research skills and methodologies to help you engage with emerging research and best practices in the healthcare field. You will study the major players and issues in global health, how global health systems interact, and the social, political, and cultural determinants behind those health systems. You will also learn to assess global health issues and develop possible solutions for international healthcare issues, sanitation problems, and logistical disaster relief obstacles.
- HLTH 620 – Introduction to Global Health
- HLTH 622 – Primary Healthcare in Developing Countries
- HLTH 623 – Cultural Aspects of Health Behavior
- HLTH 624 – Sanitation in Developing Countries
- HLTH 625 – Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases
Our Graduate Global Health Certificate Program Highlights
- By earning your graduate global health certificate online from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You can complete our Graduate Certificate in Global Health program online in as little as two semesters.
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with classmates and leaders in the field of public and global health from around the country.
Similar Online Degree Programs
You may also be interested in taking the next step in your education with our online Master of Public Health – Global Health degree program.
Our Online Graduate Global Health Certificate Information
- This online graduate certificate program falls under the School of Health Sciences
- Download and review the graduate global health Certificate Completion Plan
- View the graduate course syllabi (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Admission Requirements for Our Online Graduate Certificate in Global Health Program
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 2.5 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.