Expand Your Global Influence with a Master’s in Public Policy – Middle Eastern Studies Degree Online!
Have you ever wanted to pursue a career in Middle Eastern affairs, work for the U.S. government, or expand your current knowledge of international affairs? Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Public Policy (MAPP) in Middle East Affairs can help set you on a career path for job placement in several areas of government.
Whether you are interested in working for a domestic or an international organization, our public policy graduate program in Middle Eastern studies can help you succeed! With core courses in political philosophy and governance, you will also study the constantly changing political and social culture of the Middle East.
At Liberty University, we have created our public policy degree with your success in mind. The master of public policy in Middle East studies degree was launched as a joint effort between Liberty University’s Helms School of Government and School of Law. This program seeks to give you a unique experience and train you to effectively shape policy in governmental, legislative, and political areas.
Our MAPP is designed to be completed in less than 2 years and is offered completely online, so you can continue to work while going to college. Our goal is to support you both as a student and as a professional. If you’re looking for an online master’s degree in Middle Eastern studies and public policy, this graduate degree program may be for you.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master’s in Middle Eastern Studies and Public Policy Degree?
Are you looking for a career that will help you impact the world? Liberty University’s master’s in Middle East studies has been designed to help you integrate your faith into professional life. At Liberty University, we strive to live out Christ-like characteristics and to use the power of faith and education to transform people and the world.
Whether you want to serve at the local, national, or international level, the Middle East concentration was created to train Christ-centered scholars and policymakers to be leaders in today’s world. Apply today and become a difference-maker in a dynamic and exciting field.
What Will You Learn in the Public Policy Master’s Program – Middle Eastern Studies?
As a student in the MA in Public Policy – Middle East Affairs degree program, you will dive deep into the political and ideological landscape of the Middle East and explore its impact on government policy.
Our courses can teach you to analyze the legal, political, legislative, and judicial systems that exist in the Middle East as you are introduced to the region’s public policy affairs. Through collaboration and discussion with professors and peers, you can expand your knowledge as you learn new materials and begin to understand public policy matters in the Middle East.
As a Christian university, we strive to provide you with a solid biblical foundation through every one of your courses. Each of your courses is taught from a biblical worldview, allowing you to investigate the Christian approach to situations you may face in the world of public policy in the Middle East.
- PPOG 502 – Economics and Public Policy
- PPOG 506 – Introduction to Geopolitics and International Diplomacy
- PPOG 640 – Middle East Law and Policy
- PPOL 650 – International Law, Policy, and Politics
Highlights of Our Online Master’s Degree in Public Policy and Middle Eastern Affairs
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online Master of Arts in Public Policy degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Master’s in Public Policy Online – Middle East Affairs Degree Information
- This program falls under the Helms School of Government.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Government Course Guides (login required).
- You will have the option to complete a thesis, or you may take additional elective courses.
Military Benefits for the MA in Public Policy Online Program – Middle East Affairs
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)
What Careers Can You Pursue with an Online Master’s in Public Policy – Middle East Studies?
The Master of Arts in Public Policy — Middle East Affairs can help you learn the necessary skills to build a career founded on international interests and Middle Eastern culture.
Potential career options include:
- Government advisor
- International administrator
- International policy specialist
Admission Requirements for Our Online MA in Public Policy
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is other than English)
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.