Why Choose Liberty University’s Helms School of Government for Your Online Master’s Degree?
As a busy professional, you don’t have time to travel to a campus to pursue your master’s degree. Fortunately, Liberty University’s online master’s degree programs will let you experience the quality of a residential course all in the comfort of your home or office. Our professors have the real-world experience in criminal justice and government roles so that they can provide insights into the challenges of the industry and how to solve them, all from a Christian worldview. With our flexible and affordable online format, Liberty’s online master’s degrees can help you succeed and move ahead in your career!
Our convenient 100% online format is made even better by the many distinctions that Liberty University’s online master’s programs have received. Let Liberty help you in your pursuit of higher education with a Christian foundation that will help you grow spiritually as you gain in-demand skills. Our courses focus on developing the statesmen, leaders, and shapers of public policy to be Champions for Christ! Become a part of our mission and apply today!
Advance Your Career with an Online Master’s Degree
With Liberty’s online master’s degrees, you can learn from some of the best in the field of government and get the training you need to be an effective, Christ-centered leader. Here are the master’s degrees currently available from the Helms School of Government:
- Master of Arts in Public Policy
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in International Relations
- Master of Science in National Security
- Master of Science in Political Science
Apply online today! If you have any questions, contact an Admissions Counselor at (800) 424-9596.
When Should You Pursue an Online Master’s Degree from Helms School of Government?
Don’t wait to start your future! Begin your Master’s degree today and learn the advanced skills it takes to be a leader in the world of government and public service. Whether you are already a professional working in the field, or you are making a change in your career, Liberty University’s Online Degree Programs will prepare you for the rigors and rewards of leadership!
What are the Benefits of an Online Master’s Degree from Liberty University?
Our online master’s degree programs offer students great benefits:
- Earning your degree or certificate from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility sets you apart from others.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
What’s Special about the Helms School of Government?
- Top 5 Online Homeland Security Degree Programs according to BestColleges.com
- Top 5 Online Criminal Justice Programs according to BestColleges.com
- Top 5 in Most Affordable Online Master’s Degrees in Public Policy according to AffordableColleges.com
- Top 10 Most Affordable Online Master’s Degrees in Forensic Psychology according to AffordableColleges.com
- Liberty University’s Helms School of Government holds institutional accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).