Why Choose Liberty University’s Helms School of Government to Pursue Your Online Undergraduate Certificate?
Whether you need new skills for a current role, or you are looking to make a career change, Liberty’s online certificates are an effective way to focus on the advanced knowledge in your field that you want to gain quickly. With Liberty’s online undergraduate certificates, you can learn from the same faculty of experienced professionals who are teaching our associate and bachelor’s degrees, all from a Christian worldview.
You don’t need to have already earned your undergraduate degree to get an online undergraduate certificate. Get started today by learning the skills you need now, then transfer these courses to a bachelor’s degree later!
With the same high quality as our degree courses and the same convenient online format, you can work and stay active in your church or community while you earn your certificate. Most of our undergraduate certificate programs can be completed in as little as six months so you can learn new and marketable skills quickly.
Gain advanced skills in just two semesters!
Quickly get the skills you need so you can get back to serving your city, state, or country. Our Helms School of Government offers two undergraduate certificates:
This program teaches the skills necessary for a wide variety of careers within the criminal justice system.
Learn written communication skills, as well as leadership and management techniques.
Develop your management, administrative, and financial skills.
Learn about the issues related to federal, state, and local government, as well as nonprofit organizations.
What Are the Benefits of Earning an Undergraduate Certificate from Liberty?
Our online certificate programs offer students great benefits:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online certificate from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our certificate programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times