Ready to Begin Your Journey at a Leading Online Christian College?
Take a look at how easy it is to get started at Liberty University!
We are excited that you are considering an online Christian college to pursue your degree program. Whether you are new to online learning or have taken online courses before, we are eager to help you every step of the way.
Step 1: Apply to the online degree program that fits your goals. If you are not sure which program is best suited for your needs, please call one of our admissions counselors at (800) 424-9595. Our counselors look forward to helping you discover the right program for you!
Step 2: Submit all of your admission requirements. Some programs have more requirements than others, so it is important to be thorough when reviewing your admission steps. If you have any questions, our admissions counselors would be happy to help.
Step 3: Determine how you will finance your education.
- While most of our students use financial aid, you may also be eligible for corporate tuition assistance, military benefits, or our flexible payment plans. If you want to discuss your options and tuition costs, please call an admissions counselor.
- As a nonprofit online Christian college, Liberty University participates in various federal, state, and private grant and loan programs to make tuition affordable for students like you.
While You Wait for Your Admission Decision
There are several steps you can take while you wait for your admission decision:
- Set up your Liberty Account, which will give you access to your Liberty email account, Canvas, and Microsoft Office 365.
- If you plan to use Federal Student Aid to pay for your online courses, you will need to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial aid. It can take up to 2 weeks to process, so we recommend that you submit your FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Become familiar with your online program by reviewing your Degree Completion Plan.
- You can review the start dates for classes, and once you have been given an acceptance decision, you can register for the next course start date!
Once You Are Accepted to Our Online Christian College, What’s Next?
- Upon receiving your acceptance decision, your next step will be to register for your first courses. If you are not sure what to register for, speak with a New Enrollment Specialist via phone or chat who can help you decide which classes to take and walk you through your first registration.
- After you register for online college courses, you will need to complete Financial Check-In (FCI). This is the process of financially securing your courses before you start. Our New Enrollment Specialists will also be able to help you with this step.
Faithful in Changing Times — a Global Liberty Prepares You for Your Future.
At Liberty, you’ll be trained for more than a career — you’ll be educated as a Champion for Christ, with world-class academics from a biblical worldview at an affordable price. With over 450 online degrees to choose from, you can find what you need no matter where you are on your academic journey. And with students and professors from all 50 states and over 85 countries, you’ll be part of a truly worldwide family. This is education without boundaries. This is Global Liberty.
Speak with one of our online Christian college admissions counselors today!
Liberty University has a team of highly-trained admissions counselors at our online Christian college to help you through every step of your education. We can answer your questions, provide you with valuable insight on any of our degree programs and how they may relate to your ambitions and goals, and we can help you secure your online classes.
Give us a call, send us an email, or chat live today!