Ready to Begin Your Journey at a Leading Online Christian College?
Take a look at how easy it is to get started at Liberty University!
We are excited that you are considering an online Christian college to pursue your degree program. Whether you are new to online learning or have taken online courses before, we are eager to help you every step of the way.
Step 1: Apply to the online degree program that meets your goals. If you are not sure which program is best suited for your needs, please call one of our admissions counselors at (800) 424-9595 and let us help you discover the right program for you!
Step 2: Submit all of your admission requirements. Some programs have more requirements than others, so it is important to be thorough when reviewing your admission steps. If you have any questions, our admissions counselors would be happy to help.
Step 3: Determine how you will finance your education.
- While most of our students use financial aid, you may also be eligible for corporate tuition assistance, military benefits, or our flexible payment plans. If you want to discuss your options and tuition costs, please call an admissions counselor.
- As a nonprofit online Christian college, Liberty University participates in various federal, state, and private grant and loan programs to make tuition affordable.
While You Wait for Your Admission Decision
There are several steps you can take while you wait for your admission decision:
- Set up your Liberty Account, which will give you access to your Liberty email account, Blackboard, and Microsoft Office 365.
- If you plan to use Federal Student Aid to pay for your online courses, you will need to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for financial aid. It can take up to two weeks to process, so we recommend that you submit your FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Become familiar with your online program by reviewing your Degree Completion Plan.
- You can review the start dates for classes, and once you have been given an acceptance decision, you can register for the next course start date!
Once You Are Accepted to Our Online Christian College, What’s Next?
- Upon receiving your acceptance decision, your next step will be to register for your first courses. If you are not sure what to register for, speak with a New Enrollment Specialist who can help you decide which classes to take and walk you through your first registration.
- After you register for online college courses, you will need to complete Financial Check-In (FCI). This is the process of financially securing your courses before you start. Our New Enrollment Specialists will also be able to help you with this step.
- Once you have registered and completed FCI, your next step will be to order your books through MBS Direct. Don’t worry! If you have any questions, we can help you with this step too!
How Can We Help You?
Speak with one of our online Christian college admissions counselors today!
Liberty University has a team of highly-trained admissions counselors at our online Christian college to help you through every step of your education. We can answer your questions, provide you with valuable insight on any of our degree programs and how they may relate to your ambitions and goals, and we can help you secure your online classes. Give us a call, send us an email, or chat live today!