Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Communication and Digital Content to Pursue an Online Graduate Certificate?
Do you need new communication tools and skills to further your career? Our online graduate certificate programs can offer a fast-track to the knowledge you need to succeed as a biblically-rooted leader in the field of communications. Our graduate certificate programs are 100% online, so you can study in the comfort of your own home or office without traveling to a campus. Liberty’s faculty of experienced communications and business professionals will teach you the essential skills you need in a concise program track, all from a Christian worldview. With Liberty’s state-of-the-art online training, you will learn cutting-edge technologies so that you can pursue your career goals with confidence in the competitive field of communication and digital media.
Concentrate Your Studies on the Skills You Need to Succeed
Liberty’s School of Communication and Digital Content offers the following graduate certificate programs online:
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Communication Studies – Gain the knowledge and skills essential to working in organizational communication or mass media. Learn and implement new business communication technologies to help your business grow!
- Graduate Certificate in Communication and Business Administration – Develop foundational skills in communication and business and learn how to integrate both into your business strategies. Learn the skills you need to serve in both small business environments and the global market.
- Graduate Certificate in Communication for Human Services – Gain the knowledge and foundational skills you need for human services professions. Training includes subject areas like substance abuse, vocational training, or low-income assistance.
- Graduate Certificate in Organizational Communication – Gain the skills needed to create effective communication strategies in the workplace. You will focus on the interrelationships of people in professional organizations.
If you have any questions or need assistance finding the right online graduate certificate, contact an admissions counselor at (800) 424-9596!
What are the Benefits of Earning an Online Graduate Certificate from Liberty?
Our online graduate certificate programs offer students great benefits:
- By earning your online graduate certificate from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for undergraduate (per credit hour)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.