Guide Business Growth with the Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Management
Liberty University’s 100% online MBA in Strategic Management prepares you to effectively analyze operations, address competition, survive volatile markets, and evolve operations in a fast-paced business environment. Business managers operating in competitive marketplaces must consider not only efficiency and resource management when planning for future growth but also their overall vision, objectives, and policies. The online MBA in Strategic Management program fosters the ability to factor in all the unique facets of your organization so that you can assess and execute a strategy to capitalize on those unique factors
Why Choose Liberty University’s Online MBA in Strategic Management Program?
Liberty University’s online Master of Business Administration in Strategic Management is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). You can be confident that your degree will be recognized and respected in your industry. Liberty University students benefit from top-tier faculty that have proven professional track records and expertise in their respective disciplines. Your degree will also be built on a solid Christ-centered foundation that will promote your value and trust as an employee and further empower you to take the Gospel into the business field.
What Will You Learn in the Online MBA in Strategic Management?
Through the online MBA in Strategic Management, you will build on your previous business skills and experience to learn advanced organizational design and structure techniques and practice important executive leadership and management skills. Because Liberty University is a Christian college, the online Master of Business Administration is taught from a Christian worldview with the principles of biblical ethics that apply to leaders and managers in business throughout the degree program.
- BUSI 520 – Strategic Marketing Management
- BUSI 570 – Ethical Leadership
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design and Structure
- MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership & Management
Program Highlights of the Online MBA in Strategic Management
- By earning your Master of Business Administration in Strategic Management Degree online from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- The MBA in Strategic Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in business and management from across the country.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Arts in Strategic Communication
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) – 36 Hour Track
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.
Master’s in Business Administration Degree Information
- This program is a part of the School of Business
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan
- View the online graduate business Course Syllabi (login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options for Graduates with an Online MBA in Strategic Management Degree
The Master of Business Administration is one of the most highly recognized degrees in the field of business. With an MBA in Strategic Management, you can be highly qualified to pursue management and executive level positions such as:
- Company Leader or Manager
- Recruitment Specialist
- Training Manager
- Business Consultant
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level undergraduate business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.