The Online Masters in Business Administration – Public Relations Degree Equips You to Reach the World With Your Business!
Liberty University’s Online Public Relations degree will set you on the path of business success by developing your professional abilities, nurturing your business skills, and enhancing your public relations expertise. With courses in media technologies and strategic digital communication, you will be able to build a fundamental understanding of how marketing and content creation are integrated into the everyday operations of businesses. The online public relations degree will also allow you to build the foundational knowledge and skills needed to promote any business through marketing and public relations.
At Liberty University, we have created our online Public Relations degree with your success in mind. The Public Relations Online degree was created to provide a strong foundational knowledge of the skills of public relations that will ensure your success in the business world in a leadership and management role. The online MBA Degree in Public Relations is designed to be completed in less than two years and will allow you to continue to work while going to college. Liberty University’s goal is to support you as both a student and as a professional.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA – Public Relations Online Degree?
Do you want to enhance your public relations expertise while advancing your business skills with a Christian worldview? Liberty University’s Master in Public Relation Online Degree is designed to help integrate your faith and your professional life. Liberty University strives to Train Champions for Christ, and we do so by providing an excellent business education with a Christian worldview. Whether you are currently working in Public Relations or looking to start a new career, our Online Public Relations degree will make you stand out as a Christ-centered, ethical, and value-driven professional.
The Master in Public Relations online degree is designed to develop strategic communication and media technology skills for professionals to serve in a wide variety of fields, often in a front-facing role. We accomplish this through our challenging, rewarding, and biblically based courses taught by professors who are seasoned business professionals. The Public Relations area of study for the online MBA Degree will hone your business communications and marketing strategy to make you an effective manager of your business’s reputation and connection to customers.
What Will You Learn in the Online Masters of Business Administration – Public Relations Degree?
Through the online MBA Degree in the Public Relations area of study, you will develop mastery of public relations functions in business communications for front-facing and marketing roles. You will gain competence in using planning, creating, and implementing public relations solutions to meet client’s needs and engage the public. You will learn to evaluate the effectiveness and appropriateness of public relations messages, engage in problem analysis, strategic planning, message development, and develop tactical solutions to any communications challenge.
Highlights of Our Online MBA Degree in Public Relations Program
- By earning your Master’s Degree in Public Relations online degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our online MBA Project Management program has achieved accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students can complete this online Master’s Degree in Public Relations degree program in less than two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
MBA – Public Relations Online Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for the one Masters in Public Relations.
- View the Masters in Public Relations degree Course Guides (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
Potential Career Options with a Public Relations Degree
Graduates who complete the online Masters in Public Relations degree will have the opportunity to pursue careers in:
- Public Relations Officer
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Community Relations Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Product Manager
- Marketing/Public Relations Researcher
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.