Take the First Step in Making a Difference in Your Community with an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Online!
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration in Nonprofit Leadership and Management online degree program provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career leading a nonprofit organization. Our MBA program offers rigorous academics to give you a solid foundation in core business curriculum. The nonprofit leadership and management area of study features courses tailored to the needs of a future professional directing a nonprofit organization.
Our MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management online degree program will allow you to maximize your individual strengths and potential as a future business administrator, philanthropist, or community activist. Graduates of Liberty’s nonprofit MBA can drive significant organizational impact by applying concepts critical to effective nonprofit organizations.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Program?
Liberty University is proud to offer a prestigious accreditation for our MBA online degree programs. In addition to Liberty’s accreditation through the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), our MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
We believe there is no better college to earn an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management than Liberty University, which happens to be one of the largest private, nonprofit university in the world! Our seasoned MBA professors understand the intricacies of nonprofit management and have both educational and professional experience with nonprofit organizations. We are also pleased to offer this program 100% online, so you do not need to relocate or take time off from work to travel for any of your courses.
What Will You Learn in the MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree?
Our Master of Business Administration – Nonprofit Leadership and Management degree is designed to maximize your training as a future business leader and nonprofit manager. You will be immersed in foundational business courses that include training in strategic marketing, legal issues in business, operations management and more. Your nonprofit leadership and management area of study will tailor your learning needs to specific objectives you should master as a rising nonprofit administrator. These courses will include concepts in nonprofit business practices, accounting, and management.
Featured Courses in Our MBA in Nonprofit Leadership
Program Highlights for the Online MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree
- By earning your MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in business and nonprofit management from across the country.
MBA Nonprofit Leadership and Management Degree Information and Requirements
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- 8-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
Potential Career Options with an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management?
A Master of Business Administration is one of the most highly recognized degrees in the field of business and business management. With an MBA in Nonprofit Leadership and Management, you can be highly qualified to pursue management and executive level positions such as, but not limited to:
- Social and Community Service Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Investment Fund Manager
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level undergraduate business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.