Combine your Passion for Business with Your Love for Travel in an Online MBA in International Business
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business is designed to build on your foundational knowledge of business and equip you with insightful international best practices. You will have the opportunity to interact with various developing and global financial markets, as well as learn more about global competition and the present environment of international business.
Through our flexible, online format, you will have the opportunity to remain in your current position while improving your knowledge, experience, and résumé! Liberty University’s online MBA in International Business offers an unparalleled online community that emphasizes Christ-centered business practice, ethical decision making, and faculty mentorship.
Become Qualified to Pursue Your CGBP Certification
Liberty’s MBA in International Business online will help you prepare to sit for the CGBP examination. Our program provides you with courses that cover the basic skills included in the exam so you can pursue this certification.
The Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) is a valuable certification that can do the following:
- Help you advance in your current career
- Open opportunities for new careers within the field of business
- Demonstrate your ability to professionally navigate a variety of business-related challenges
- Give employers confidence in your business acumen
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in International Business?
Our MBA in International Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is an industry leader in online international business MBA programs. Courses are taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience. Through this program, you can develop the skills needed to influence the global economic environment, interact with business professionals around the world, and produce individual and departmental growth through effective leadership strategies.
Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or advance your career, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training needed to be successful. These opportunities will be provided to you through a flexible, online format with courses offered in convenient 8-week sessions. Your individualized learning can be enhanced through the Policy and Strategy in Global Competition capstone course, which can be completed as an intensive on our Virginia campus. This course allows you to experience collaboration and teamwork in a final project designed to boost your marketability and overall confidence in the field.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s MBA in International Business Courses?
The master’s in business administration program is designed to help you develop the necessary skills for success in the business world. This program provides a quality education based on biblical principles to help you form a solid moral, ethical, and value-driven approach to business. You will learn to combine modern practices and theories with a Christian worldview in a way that can help you succeed in the future.
Our international business area of study courses integrate essential knowledge of the global environment with core courses that teach the fine details of managing and organizing a business. You will explore the finances and development of global markets as you learn about the environment of international business, as well as gain awareness of current issues and strategies within the business world.
International Business Featured Courses
- BUSI 604 – International Business
- BUSI 605 – Environment of International Business
- BUSI 606 – Global Financial Markets
- BUSI 607 – Developing Global Markets
- BUSI 620 – Global Economic Environment
Our MBA in International Business Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Military Benefits for the Online MBA Degree Program
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates, and no set login times
Potential Career Options for MBA International Business Graduates
- Cultural adviser
- Federal, state, and local government trade specialist
- Global manager
- International transportation and shipping manager
- Missions ministry worker
- Tour industry specialist/consultant
Highlights of Our MBA in International Business Program
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online MBA in International Business degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our MBA in International Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- You can complete this international business MBA in as little as 2 years.
Admission Requirements for the MBA Program
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA and 15 hours of upper-level undergraduate business courses for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.