Combine your Passion for Business with Your Love of Other Cultures and Pursue our MBA in International Business
As the divide among cultures continues to decrease, Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) – International Business online degree program has positioned itself to build on your foundational knowledge of business and equip you with insightful international best practices. You will have the opportunity to interact with various developing and global financial markets, as well as learn more about global competition, and the present environment of international business.
Through our flexible, online format, you will have the opportunity to remain in your current position, while also improving your knowledge, experience, and resume! Liberty University’s online MBA in International Business offers an unparalleled online community, emphasizing Christ-centered business practice, ethically moral decision making, and faculty mentorship.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in International Business?
Our MBA in International Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and is an industry leader in International Business MBA programs. Courses are taught by business professionals with real-world, practical experience. Throughout this program, you will enhance the skills needed to influence the global economic environment, effectively interact with business professionals around the world, and successfully produce individual and departmental growth through your leadership strategies.
Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role, or advance your career, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training needed to be successful. These opportunities will be provided to you through a flexible, online format with courses offered in eight-week sessions. Your individualized learning can be enhanced through the opportunity of hands-on experience in your capstone course, offered as an optional intensive, allowing you to experience collaboration and teamwork in your final project.
What Will You Learn in the MBA in International Business Courses?
The Master’s in Business Administration program is designed to help you develop the necessary skills for success in the business world. This program provides a quality education based on biblical principles to help you form a solid moral, ethical, and value-driven approach to business. You will learn to combine modern practices and theories with a Christian worldview in a way that will help you succeed in the future.
Our International Business area of study courses integrate essential knowledge of the global environment with core courses that teach the fine details of managing and organizing a business. You will explore the finances and development of global markets as you learn about the environment of International Business as well as gain awareness of current issues and strategies within the business world.
International Business Featured Courses
Our MBA – International Business Degree Format and Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
MBA International Business Potential Career Options
- Global Manager
- Cultural Adviser
- International Transportation and Shipping
- Missions Ministry
- Tour Industry
- Federal, State, and Local Government Trade Specialists
Highlights of Our MBA – International Business Program
- By earning your MBA International Business degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our MBA in International Business degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs(ACBSP).
- Students can complete this International Business MBA in as little as two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on caution. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed by the masters-level degree work. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions Application
- Application Fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts and submit a transcript request form.**
- Undergraduate Business Prerequisites
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.