Advance Your Career with our MBA in Healthcare Management
Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Healthcare Management degree will prepare you for leadership positions in the healthcare industry. As you prepare for or wish to improve your administrative career in the healthcare field, our online MBA in Healthcare Management degree will allow you to gain knowledge and insight in the related ethical, professional, and financial issues relating to the management of today’s healthcare field.
Healthcare managers are the gatekeepers of our most essential and private organizations. Mastering the unique niche of healthcare management is of paramount importance to your success. The MBA in Healthcare Management online program includes essential business concepts necessary for the successful leader in the medical field.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Healthcare Management?
Our Healthcare Management degree is an industry leader in MBA Healthcare Management online programs, taught by business and healthcare professionals with real-world experience. You will learn how to influence organizational change within healthcare, while exploring current business policies and best practices, to identify and address a variety of healthcare management concerns. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role, or explore other areas of the business and healthcare management field, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need.
Accreditations and Awards
Our online MBA Degree has achieved accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Our business school ranked in the Top 10 by GraduatePrograms.com as a Top Online Business School.
What Will You Learn in Our MBA in Healthcare Management Degree?
Our MBA in Healthcare Management online degree program provides a comprehensive approach in preparing students to serve in business roles in healthcare-focused industries or healthcare management roles. In the MBA in Healthcare Management degree, you will learn leadership and collaboration skills needed to facilitate the effective administration and delivery of healthcare in public and private settings. Through Liberty University’s online MBA in Healthcare degree, you will study the challenges that public, private, and nonprofit leaders face in executing public healthcare policies and how to address these issues in the business field.
Through this online degree track, you will study in-depth contemporary legal problems as well as shifting cultural demographics, political movements, and strategies for urban and community development. This will equip you with foundational comprehension of outliers that may affect healthcare policy.
- By earning your online healthcare management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in 4 straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Students can complete this MBA Healthcare Management Online program in as little as two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Degree Information and Requirements for the MBA in Healthcare Management
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options with an MBA degree in Healthcare Management
- Office Management
- Consulting Firms
- Public Health Departments
- Universities and Research Institutions
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or above for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.