Pursue Your Passion for Law and Justice by Completing Our Criminal Justice MBA Degree Online
Liberty University’s MBA in Criminal Justice Administration is designed to train leaders in the field of business and criminal justice. In this program, you will focus on the development and execution of criminal justice policy, as well as the leadership and management of criminal justice organizations. This program will also provide an exploration of the integration of general business processes and operation with legal and criminal justice management.
Future leaders in the criminal justice system will benefit from our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration online degree program as they gain key leadership principles from our criminal justice administration courses. Partner with Liberty and gain a well-rounded education — one that sharpens your business and legal skills and prepares you for success in all your business endeavors.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Criminal Justice Administration?
Our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration is an industry leader among online MBA programs, taught by business and criminal justice professionals with real-world experience in the private and public sectors. You will be prepared in the areas of legal issues for business, operations management, and administration of justice organizations, all while learning in an interactive, flexible, and online format.
Upon completion of the MBA in Criminal Justice Administration, you can pursue career advancement as you demonstrate collaborative skills pertinent to current business practices and trends related to the justice system.
What Will You Learn in the Online MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Program?
Your online classes in the MBA in Criminal Justice Administration degree will address a variety of administrative issues such as insurance and liability as well as the interdependence of criminal justice organizations and agencies in the pursuit of justice. You will also learn practical administration skills that fit the unique context of the criminal justice system and the fundamentals of criminal justice reform that apply to administrative contexts.
Through Liberty’s online classes in criminal justice administration, you can be prepared to efficiently manage the daily operations of a criminal justice organization.
MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Featured Courses
- BUSI 650 – Operations Management
- CJUS 500 – Criminal Justice Integration
- CJUS 520 – Administration of Justice Organizations
- CJUS 550 – Topics and Trends in Criminal Justice
Highlights of Our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Degree
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online criminal justice MBA degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in Criminal Justice Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students can complete this MBA in Criminal Justice Administration in as little as 2 years.
Our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Potential Career Fields
- Juvenile justice
- Probation and parole
- Social services
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.