Pursue Your Passion for Law and Justice by Completing our Criminal Justice MBA Online Degree
Liberty University’s MBA in Criminal Justice Administration is designed to train leaders in the field of business and criminal justice in the development and execution of criminal justice policy, as well as the leadership and management of criminal justice organizations. This program focuses on the integration of general business processes and operation with legal and criminal justice management. Future leaders in the Criminal Justice system will greatly benefit from our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration online degree program as they espouse key leadership principles with criminal justice administration courses. You will have a well-rounded education that will make them savvy in business and the legal system by the time they graduate and pursue their careers.
Why Choose Liberty’s MBA in Criminal Justice Administration?
Our MBA in Criminal Justice Administration is an industry leader among online MBA programs, taught by business and criminal justice professionals with real-world experience in the private and public sector. You will be prepared in the areas of legal issues in business, operations management, and administration of justice organizations, all while learning in an interactive, flexible, online format. Upon completion, you will advance your career as you develop collaborative skills pertinent to current business practices and trends related to the justice system.
What Will You Learn in the Online MBA in Criminal Justice Administration Program?
Your online classes for the MBA in Criminal Justice Administration degree will address a variety of administrative issues such as insurance and liability as well as the interdependence of criminal justice organizations and agencies in the pursuit of justice. You will also learn practical administration skills that fit the unique context of the criminal justice system and the fundamentals of criminal justice reform that apply to the administrative context.
Through Liberty’s online classes in criminal justice administration, you will be prepared to efficiently manage the daily operations of a criminal justice organization.
MBA – Criminal Justice Administration Featured Courses
Highlights of Our MBA – Criminal Justice Administration Degree
- By earning your Criminal Justice MBA from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in Criminal Justice Administration degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Students can complete this MBA in Criminal Justice Administration in as little as two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Our MBA – Criminal Justice Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- View the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
MBA – Criminal Justice Administration Potential Career Options
- Juvenile Justice
- Probation and Parole
- Social Services
Master of Business Administration Admission Requirements
A regionally or nationally accredited Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- 15 hours of upper-level Undergraduate Business credit is required for admission.
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.