Navigate Legal Issues in Business with an Online Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree can help prepare you to engage in legal research and analysis from a management perspective. This degree is designed to equip you with the skills needed to solve legal challenges in business.
To ensure compliance with increasingly strict regulation at all levels of business, it is critical that companies have leaders who are well-versed in both legal studies and business administration. Companies need employees who are capable of working with business professionals and law firms alike, and our Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies program can help you enter this field with confidence.
Whether you want to be a full-time or part-time student, this degree can help you become a master of business and law. Take your career to the next level with our MBA in business law.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies Degree?
Liberty University’s online MBA in legal studies degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident that you will be receiving a valuable and industry-recognized business law degree. Liberty University’s MBA students benefit from a top-tier faculty of professionals who have real-world expertise in their respective disciplines.
As a business law student, you will have the opportunity to study under faculty members from both the School of Business and the School of Law, giving you a variety of academic and professional insights and experience.
Can I become an attorney with this degree?
While the MBA in American Legal Studies program offers a quality education in business-related law and is suitable for a number of career fields, this degree is not designed to prepare you to take the bar exam or to practice law as a licensed attorney.
What Will You Learn in the MBA in American Legal Studies Degree?
Our online Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies degree is designed to develop your understanding of domestic law in the United States, sharpen your business experience, and develop your management skills. The core content of the MBA law concentration can help you develop important skills in research, writing, and analysis while you study essential components of corporate business.
Our business law students are taught organizational management and design, human resource management, accounting for decision making, leadership skills, international business, marketing, and legal studies in business.
The American legal studies concentration can help equip you with additional expertise in legal systems and legal research so that you can engage with law and policy issues first-hand. You could work directly with contracts, commercial law, and property law. These additional skill areas can help make you a valuable asset to any business or law firm that deals with American law and policy.
- BUSI 561 – Legal Issues in Business
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design and Structure
- JURI 515 – Legal Writing and Analysis
- JURI 530 – Contracts Law
Our MBA in American Legal Studies Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options for Graduates of the Online MBA in American Legal Studies Degree
A Master of Business Administration is one of the most highly recognized degrees in the fields of business and business management. With an MBA in American Legal Studies, you can become qualified to pursue management and executive-level positions, such as, but not limited to:
- Contract administrator
- Legal investigator
A regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our MBA in American Legal Studies Degree Program
We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in American Legal Studies degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the business and legal fields from across the country.
- You can complete our online MBA in American Legal Studies degree in 2 years.