Navigate Legal Issues in Business with the Online Master of Business Administration – American Legal Studies Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) – American Legal Studies degree will prepare you to engage in legal research and analysis from a management perspective so that you can solve legal challenges in business. To ensure compliance with increasingly strict laws and regulations at all levels of business, it is critical that companies have leaders in strategic positions who are well-versed in both legal studies and business administration to efficiently interact with legal professionals and representatives from other companies. Our Masters in Business Administration (MBA)- American Legal Studies degree combines studies of the American legal system with advanced training in a variety of business practices to provide the skills necessary to engage law and policy in business contexts.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Business Administration- American Legal Studies Degree?
Liberty University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA)- American Legal Studies degree is accredited by the Accrediting Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident that you will be receiving a valuable and industry-recognized degree. Liberty University students benefit from a top-tier faculty of business professionals that each have real-world expertise in their respective disciplines.
As a student of Business Administration and American Law, you will have the opportunity to study under faculty members from both the School of Business and the School of Law, giving you a variety of academic and professional insights and experience. Because Liberty University is a Christian college, your degree will be built on a solid Christ-centered foundation that will promote your value and trust as an employee and further empower you to take the Gospel into the business field and wherever your company may take you.
What Will You Learn in the Master of Business Administration- American Legal Studies degree
Our online Master of Business Administration (MBA)- American Legal Studies degree is designed to develop your understanding of the domestic law in the United States while sharpening your business experience and management skills. Through the core content of the online MBA Degree, you will develop important skills in research, writing, and analysis while you study essential components of corporate business such as organizational management and design, human resource management, accounting for decision making, and other critical business leadership skills.
The American Legal Studies concentration will provide additional expertise in legal systems and legal research so that you can engage with law and policy issues first-hand, as well as working directly with contracts and property law. These additional skill areas will make you a valuable asset to any business industry that is affected by American law and policy.
MBA American Legal Studies Featured Courses
Our MBA – American Legal Studies Degree Information
- 100% online
- 45 total credit hours
- Up to 50% of the program hours may be transferred to Liberty from previous relevant coursework
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View all of the Graduate Course Syllabi (login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the world. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate students (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
Potential Career Options for Graduates of the Online MBA in American Legal Studies Degree
A Master of Business Administration is the most highly recognized degree in the fields of business and business management. With an MBA in American Legal Studies, you will be highly qualified to pursue management and executive level positions such as, but not limited to:
- Legal Investigator
- Contract Administrator
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for admission on caution. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed by the masters-level degree work. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions Application
- Application Fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts and submit a transcript request form.**
- Undergraduate Business Prerequisites: Students who do not have 15 hours of upper-level undergraduate business courses, but meet the minimum GPA requirements, will be denied admission to the M.B.A. and will automatically be moved to our Master of Arts in Executive Leadership program. Once the student has successfully passed all portions of BMAL 590, he/she may reapply for admission to the M.B.A. program.
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our MBA – American Legal Studies Degree Program
- By earning your Masters in Business Administration- American Legal Studies degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in the field.
- Tuition for the Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – American Legal Studies degree has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in American Legal Studies degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the Business and Legal fields from across the country.
- You can complete our online MBA in American Legal Studies degree in under two years.
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.