Navigate Legal Issues in Business with an Online Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree will prepare you to engage in legal research and analysis from a management perspective so that you can solve legal challenges in business. To ensure compliance with increasingly strict laws and regulations at all levels of business, it is critical that companies have leaders in strategic positions who are well-versed in both legal studies and business administration to efficiently interact with legal professionals and representatives from other companies. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree combines studies of the American legal system with advanced training in a variety of business practices to provide the skills necessary to engage law and policy in business contexts.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies Degree?
Liberty University’s online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), so you can be confident that you will be receiving a valuable and industry-recognized degree. Liberty University students benefit from a top-tier faculty of business professionals that each has real-world expertise in their respective disciplines.
As a student of business administration and American law, you will have the opportunity to study under faculty members from both the School of Business and the School of Law, giving you a variety of academic and professional insights and experience. Because Liberty University is a Christian college, your degree will be built on a solid Christ-centered foundation that will promote your value and trust as an employee and further empower you to take the Gospel into the business field and wherever your career may take you.
What Will You Learn in the Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies degree
Our online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree is designed to develop your understanding of the domestic law in the United States while sharpening your business experience and management skills. Through the core content of the online MBA degree, you will develop important skills in research, writing, and analysis while you study essential components of corporate business such as organizational management and design, human resource management, accounting for decision making, and other critical business leadership skills.
The American legal studies concentration will provide additional expertise in legal systems and legal research so that you can engage with law and policy issues first-hand, as well as work directly with contracts and property law. These additional skill areas will make you a valuable asset to any business industry that is affected by American law and policy.
MBA in American Legal Studies Featured Courses
- BUSI 561 – Legal Issues in Business
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design and Structure
- JURI 515 – Legal Writing and Analysis
- JURI 530 – Contracts Law
Our MBA in American Legal Studies Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and explore the Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides. (login required)
Online MBA Degree Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
Potential Career Options for Graduates of the Online MBA in American Legal Studies Degree
A Master of Business Administration is the most highly recognized degree in the fields of business and business management. With an MBA in American Legal Studies, you will be highly qualified to pursue management and executive-level positions such as, but not limited to:
- Legal investigator
- Contract administrator
Transcripts must show a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with at least a 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing. Applicants who have earned a master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed by the masters-level degree work.
Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admissions application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Undergraduate business prerequisites
- Proof of English Proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Highlights of Our MBA in American Legal Studies Degree Program
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) in American Legal Studies degree has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- The MBA in American Legal Studies degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Industry Outlook: The U.S. Department of Labor classifies this industry with a bright outlook for potential job growth. Managers have greater job security because of their role in personnel management, and this profession is not suitable for companies to outsource to foreign markets.*
- As an online student, you will have the opportunity to network with leaders and experts in the business and legal fields from across the country.
- You can complete our online MBA in American Legal Studies degree in 2 years.
*Data obtained from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET) under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Information obtained on September 19, 2017.