Improve the Flow of Healthcare with a Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree is a 100% online program geared towards individuals with a passion for serving in management positions in the field of healthcare. This online healthcare supply chain management and logistics degree combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines into one program. You will learn the multidisciplinary function of supply chain management focused on efficiency and cost-effectiveness in private and public healthcare settings. Training in understanding both the relational and business side of supply chain management and logistics is rooted in a biblically-based curriculum.
Why Choose Liberty’s Graduate Healthcare Supply Chain Management Degree?
Our online graduate healthcare supply chain management degree will sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you grow in the capacity of a professional in the healthcare and supply chain management industries. Liberty University meets and exceeds expectations with an advanced curriculum and stellar teaching methods to promote student success. In our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration: Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree, you will be taught by seasoned professors with years of specialized knowledge in the field. Professors within the healthcare supply chain management and logistics degree teach with the mission to equip you with the tools needed to succeed in your desired career field and are available for questions or concerns regarding healthcare.
What Will You Learn in the Healthcare Supply Chain Management and Logistics Degree?
While you’re enrolled in Liberty’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management and Logistics, you will learn how to be successful in the healthcare organization, manage operations and personnel, ensure quality, and maintain compliance with laws that affect healthcare providers, administrators, and organizations. Coursework in the program will be designed to challenge student learning focused on organizational value creation, strategic planning, employing high-performance business management techniques, and utilizing financial models and principles to make evidence-based decisions within the context of the modern healthcare environment.
Training in total quality management involves the design, execution, and control of internal processes required to take a healthcare product or service from conception to final delivery. Examinations of patient-caregiver relationships, high-tech medicine, regulatory compliance, healthcare ethics, and patient rights are conducted by contemporary legal and ethical standards. A strong propel towards applying theoretical knowledge into practical application is encouraged throughout the healthcare supply chain management and logistics degree program.
- BUSI 613 – Supply Chain Management
- BUSI 615 – Logistics
- BUSI 616 – Total Quality Management
- BUSI 646 – Managing Human Capital in Healthcare
Degree Information and Requirements
- The M.S. in Healthcare Administration: Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree is offered by the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan for this program.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Online MHA Program Military Benefits
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as an First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times
Highlights of our Master of Healthcare Administration Degree Program
- By earning your online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration: Supply Chain Management and Logistics from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our healthcare supply chain management and logistics degree has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- You can complete our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management and Logistics degree program in as little as two years.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Potential Career Options in the Field of Healthcare Administration
Graduates of Liberty’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Supply Chain Management and Logistics will have the opportunity to choose many different career paths, some including:
- Health services manager
- Logistics programs director
- Production manager
Admission Requirements for Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed.
Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.