Merge Your Strategy Skills and Healthcare Passion with Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Online
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration — Strategic Management online degree program will help you promote your success. Our program combines diverse course material from business to informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With the strategic management specialization, you will learn key concepts in organizational design and workforce planning.
Liberty University’s master’s in healthcare administration is a 100% online program. Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will be equipped with an understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. You will learn how to add value to your organization and be able to make informed decisions regarding valuable concepts in both healthcare and management strategies. Our goal is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to success in your future career.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Degree?
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our seasoned professors are waiting to guide you through our online classes, and as a Christian university, all of your classes will be taught from a biblical worldview. Additionally, this program is offered completely online, which allows you to have flexibility without sacrificing quality, so you can continue your career while you are enrolled in our program.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration?
You can customize Liberty’s master’s in healthcare administration to best meet your career goals by choosing a specialization. If you are seeking a future as a medical office manager or hospital administrator, our strategic planning specialization provides critical insight on topics like operations management and important issues in health policy. Our strategic planning specialization will help you sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you manage in the capacity of a healthcare professional.
Strategic Management Featured Courses
- BUSI 610 — Organizational Design and Structure
- BUSI 643 — Workforce Planning and Employment
- MGMT 501 — Executive Leadership and Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You could receive increased job opportunities in the growing healthcare field.
- This program will provide you with specialized knowledge in strategic planning, business management techniques, and finance models.
- Our challenging and rewarding online M.S. degree curriculum will help set you apart from others.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of the M.S. in Healthcare Administration — Strategic Management.
Healthcare Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Admission Requirements for Our MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Potential Career Options in Strategic Management
- Community health worker
- General and operational manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Medical and health services manager