Merge Your Strategy Skills and Healthcare Passion with Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Online
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management online degree program will help you promote your success. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management combines diverse course material from business, to informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With the strategic management specialization, you will learn key concepts in organizational design and workforce planning.
Liberty University’s master’s in healthcare administration is a 100% online program. Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will be equipped with an understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. In our master’s in healthcare administration degree with a specialization in strategic management online program, you will learn how to add value to your organization and be able to make informed decisions regarding valuable concepts in both healthcare and management strategy. Our goal through our master’s in healthcare administration program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to success in your future career.
Why Choose Our Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Degree?
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our seasoned professors are waiting to guide you through our online classes, and as a Christian university, all of your classes will be taught from a biblical worldview. Additionally, this program is offered completely online, which allows you the flexibility you need without sacrificing quality, so you can continue your career while you are enrolled in our online degree program.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration?
When you choose Liberty’s master’s in healthcare administration, you can customize your degree to best meet your career goals through our specializations. If you are seeking a future as a medical office manager or hospital administrator, our strategic planning specialization will give critical insight on topics like operations management and important issues in health policy. Our strategic planning specialization will help you sharpen your knowledge, skills, and abilities as you manage in the capacity of a healthcare professional.
Strategic Management Featured Courses
- BUSI 610 – Organizational Design & Structure
- BUSI 643 – Workforce Planning & Employment
- MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership & Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration Strategic Management Degree
- By earning your Master of Science in Healthcare Administration: Strategic Management degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
- Increased job opportunities in the growing healthcare field.
- Specialized knowledge in strategic planning, business management techniques, and finance models.
- Challenging and rewarding online M.S. online degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of the M.S. in Healthcare Administration: Strategic Management.
Similar Online Degree Programs
Healthcare Administration Degree Information Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set log-in times
Admission Requirements for Our MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed.
Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.
Potential Career Options in Strategic Management
- Community health worker
- General and operational manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Medical and health services manager