Brighten the Future of Healthcare with Our Doctor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree
Liberty University’s 100% online Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) – Healthcare Management degree program will equip you to lead with excellence and integrity in the healthcare field. Our online DBA in healthcare administration program provides advanced training in professional management, human resource development, and quality control. You will also study the management of global healthcare systems in technological societies and the need for innovation in healthcare administration.
Why Choose Liberty University’s Doctorate in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree?
At Liberty, we believe in and support your success. Our online DBA in Healthcare Management degree program is designed to emphasize practical and real-world applications in both your online classes and the doctoral applied research project. Balancing going back to school with the rest of your daily responsibilities is difficult. We designed our DBA degree with no set login times, so you have the flexibility to complete your coursework when and where it’s convenient for you.
Under our DBA degree programs, students have the opportunity to attend a WebEx meeting with their professor and classmates in the first week of the course. Additionally, our online business administration – healthcare management doctoral degree gives you the opportunity to take intensive courses that promote connections with both peers and professors. These invaluable interactions are great opportunities to establish personal and business relationships.
Benefits of Possessing a DBA Degree
- Increased job opportunities
- Specialized knowledge in accounting, finance, healthcare management, leadership, and many other related areas
- A challenging and rewarding online DBA degree program curriculum that will help set you apart from others
What Will You Learn in Our Online DBA in Healthcare Management Degree Program?
Our online Doctor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree is designed to help you improve the quality of care provided to both patients and stakeholders. Through an examination of the legal and ethical issues facing health professionals today, you can learn to appropriately address and offer solutions to these issues from a Christian worldview.
The healthcare management DBA degree focuses on creating and maintaining a productive health environment as you study human resource theory and current issues related to the strategic management of human capital within the healthcare setting. Liberty’s DBA in Healthcare Management online degree program integrates biblical principles into the healthcare field to prepare you for a rewarding career and a lifetime of effective ministry.
- BUSI 506 – Legal and Ethical Issues for Health Professionals
- BUSI 511 – Healthcare Administration
- BUSI 646 – Managing Human Capital in Healthcare
- HLTH 553 – Grant Acquisition and Management
Admission Requirements for Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
A regionally or nationally accredited master’s degree in business or a business-related field with at least 30 hours of graduate business credit with a 3.0 or above GPA is required for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
Degree Information for the DBA in Healthcare Management
- The DBA program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the DBA Degree Completion Plan.
- View the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
- Download and view the Doctor of Business Administration Handbook for additional program information.
The Applied Doctoral Research Project (ADRP) in the DBA program relates to a business problem in your specialization.
Potential Careers for DBA in Healthcare Management Graduates
- Healthcare administrator
- Management consultant
- Nonprofit organization director
Benefits of Choosing Our Doctorate in Business Administration – Healthcare Management Degree
- By earning your Doctor of Business Administration – Healthcare Management degree from a nonprofit university whose online programs ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Your success is our success, which is why we are committed to providing quality academics at an affordable tuition rate. While other colleges are increasing their tuition, we have frozen tuition rates for our undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs for the past 4 years – and counting.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of a DBA degree in healthcare management.
- You can complete your doctorate in business administration online in about 3 years.
- Liberty’s DBA in Healthcare Management was recognized in Onlinecollegeplan.com’s Best 20 Healthcare Leadership Doctorates for 2019