Enhance External Healthcare Communication by Earning a Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations!
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations degree program can be completed 100% online. Through our M.S. in Healthcare Administration, you will be equipped with an understanding of informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. With a master’s degree in healthcare administration, you will add value to your organization, as well as possess specialized training to help you make informed decisions regarding strategic planning and communicate with external clients, media members, and the community. Our goal in this public relations program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with the leadership and management skills essential to succeed in healthcare administration.
The Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations course material covers various areas of business, health, nursing, and communication, allowing for both practical and theoretical application. Our multi-dimensional public relations online degree strives to not only prepare you for understanding the fundamentals of healthcare but to also provide you with training in how to apply media technologies to communication campaigns. Throughout this program, you will engage in a comprehensive investigation of public relations theory and learn how to be successful in the corporate, private, and nonprofit healthcare sectors.
Why Choose Liberty’s Online Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations?
Liberty University is one of the largest private, nonprofit universities in the nation and the largest university in Virginia. Our public relations specialization within the master’s in healthcare administration program allows you to create your own degree path. Our online master’s in healthcare administration degree strives to equip you with the fundamentals of communication and healthcare you’ll need to succeed in your career. Gain the special skills that will make you competitive in the exciting field of public relations for a healthcare provider.
What Will You Learn in Liberty’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations Degree?
Proper communication both internally and externally is crucial in the healthcare industry. Employees need to be kept up-to-date on company policies and other important information just as external sources need to be made aware of various healthcare changes or plans. As a public relations specialist, you will become familiar with different media strategies to be able to create and establish models of conflict resolution in relation to political, religious, or business situations. While preparing you to tackle difficult communication and organizational pieces, Liberty’s master’s in healthcare administration public relations degree will produce Christian leaders who have the ability to handle whatever situation that may arise in their healthcare organization.
- STCO 532 – Media Technologies & Communication Strategies
- COMS 560 – Communication & Conflict
- STCO 658 – Strategic Communication Campaigns for the Digital Age
Benefits of Choosing a Master’s in Healthcare Administration Public Relations Degree
Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online master’s in healthcare administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Increase in specialized knowledge in strategic planning, business management techniques, and finance models.
- A challenging and rewarding online curriculum that will help set you apart from others.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of an M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Public Relations.
Public Relations Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set log-in times
Potential Career Options in Public Relations
- Community relations director
- Fundraising manager
- Healthcare administrator
- Public relations specialist
Admission Requirements for Our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.