Advance Your Career with an Online Master’s in Healthcare Leadership Degree
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the healthcare industry? Perhaps you’ve worked in healthcare for years, but you’re searching for a respected master’s degree from an accredited university that can help you pursue higher-tier management positions within your healthcare organization. If this sounds like you, Liberty’s online M.S. in Healthcare Administration — Leadership may be a great fit.
Liberty University’s online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Leadership degree program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to be an active leader in the healthcare industry. Our online health administration degree combines diverse course material from business, informatics, and public health into a single master’s degree that can help you stand out in applicant pools.
Our leadership specialization courses can help you learn various theories of leadership, including servant leadership. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the field, our healthcare administration degree online can help you gain the knowledge and training you need to be successful.
Why Choose Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Liberty University is an accredited Christian institution of higher learning. We are proud to offer our master of healthcare leadership degree program completely online. Your classes will be taught from a Christian worldview — coupling strong biblical values with a standard for academic excellence.
Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Leadership integrates concepts needed in the healthcare setting with social aspects that shape the way people interact with each other. The master’s in healthcare administration – leadership is designed to help you stand out as a principled leader in the healthcare system.
At Liberty, we are committed to offering an online healthcare degree that can help you gain practical skills and pursue your career goals. We carefully constructed our healthcare administration programs to help make you a knowledgeable, skilled professional who can navigate ethical issues and demonstrate leadership in healthcare organizations.
This degree program is offered completely online with no set login times, so you can remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. At Liberty, our goal is to Train Champions for Christ, and we would be honored to partner with you through your master’s degree as you prepare to lead others in the healthcare field.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Through Liberty’s online graduate degree in healthcare management and leadership, you can gain valuable insight from professors in areas such as servant leadership and leadership theory. Your courses will challenge you to grasp the key ideas associated with servant leadership and apply them to your own life and career. By being challenged in this way, you can be better equipped to enter the healthcare field with knowledge and personal experience.
A crucial aspect of leadership is establishing and maintaining trust with employees, co-workers, and those in authority. A broad study of leadership theories and biblical reasoning can help you establish trust and a positive reputation before you even apply to work at a healthcare facility.
This degree program’s leadership courses complement core study in healthcare administration. You will study subjects such as healthcare informatics, organizational behavior in health systems, and strategies for effectively managing human capital in healthcare organizations. The time has never been better to pursue a master’s degree. Partner with Liberty and take your career to new heights.
- BUSI 502 – Servant Leadership
- BUSI 503 – Leadership Theory
- BUSI 506 – Legal and Ethical Issues for Healthcare Professionals
- MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership and Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of the M.S. in Healthcare Administration — Leadership.
Degree Information for the M.S. in Healthcare Administration
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options in Healthcare Leadership
- Clinical director
- Healthcare administrator
- Medical and health services manager
- Mental health program manager
- Nurse manager
Admission Requirements for the Online Master of Health Administration (MHA) Degree Program
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions-related information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.