Enhance Your Training as an Industry Leader with Our Online Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration – Leadership Program
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Leadership online degree program is designed to equip you with the confidence and communication skills you need to be an active leader in the healthcare industry. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration combines diverse course material from business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines to provide you with the skills you need to thrive in any position. Our leadership specialization courses will teach you various theories of leadership, including servant leadership. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the healthcare field, our online master’s in healthcare administration program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need.
Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. We desire to Train Champions for Christ, and we are proud to partner with you through a master’s degree in healthcare administration as you prepare to lead others in the healthcare field.
Why Choose Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Liberty University is an accredited, Christian institution of higher learning. We are proud to offer our master’s in healthcare administration – leadership degree program completely online with our classes taught from a Christian worldview, coupling strong biblically ethical values with excellence in academics. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Leadership integrates concepts needed in the healthcare setting with social aspects that shape the way people interact with each other.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Through Liberty’s online healthcare administration and leadership degree, you will gain valuable insight from professors in areas such as servant leadership and leadership theory. Your courses will challenge you to not only understand the key ideas associated with servant leadership but to apply those in your own life.
This challenge will equip you to enter the healthcare field with knowledge and personal experience. A crucial aspect of leadership is establishing and maintaining trust with employees, co-workers, and those in authority. A broad study of leadership theories and biblical reasoning will help you establish trust and a positive reputation before you even enter the healthcare field.
Featured Courses in Healthcare Administration – Leadership
- BUSI 502 – Servant Leadership
- BUSI 503 – Leadership Theory
- MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership & Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s in Healthcare Administration- Leadership
- By earning your M.S. in Healthcare Administration Leadership degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of the M.S. in Healthcare Administration and Leadership.
Similar Online Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration – Liberty University’s Master of Business Administration online degree program leads the way in master level training for those seeking to further their knowledge in business administration. Our master’s in business administration is an industry leader in online MBA programs, taught by business professionals with real-world experience in management and leadership settings. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the business administration field, our program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and training you need.
- Master of Science in Accounting – Our Master of Science in Accounting online degree program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to build on your accounting foundation, whether you choose to use the degree to help you meet the 150 hours required to sit for the CPA exam, or you choose to use it to further your understanding. You will develop excellent oral and written skills integral to the unique requirements of the accounting field. With the integration of business concepts and tools, you can graduate with a well-rounded degree.
- Master of Arts in Executive Leadership – Liberty’s Master of Arts in Executive Leadership online degree program is designed to prepare you to excel as a business professional in a variety of management positions. Pursuing this degree will enhance your opportunities for career advancement and will strengthen your critical thinking skills through challenging real-world assignments.
Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and Review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year, and no set login times.
Potential Career Options in Healthcare Leadership
- Healthcare Administrator
- Clinical Director
- Medical Services Manager
- Mental Health Program Manager
- Nurse Manager
Admission Requirements for our Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. A master’s degree or at least 12 graduate credits from an accredited institution may be assessed.
Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts if available
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.