Advance in Your Career with an Online Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
Liberty University’s Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Leadership online degree program is designed to equip you with the confidence and communication skills you’ll need to be an active leader in the healthcare industry. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration combines diverse course material from business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. Our leadership specialization courses will teach you various theories of leadership, including servant leadership. Whether you are seeking to grow in your current role or explore other areas within the healthcare field, our online master’s in healthcare administration program can help you gain the knowledge and training you need.
Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration is offered completely online, allowing you to remain active in your job, with your family, and in your community without the worry of having to take courses on campus. At Liberty, our goal is to Train Champions for Christ, and we are proud to partner with you through your master’s degree as you prepare to lead others in the healthcare field.
Why Choose Our Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Liberty University is an accredited, Christian institution of higher learning. We are proud to offer our master’s in healthcare administration and leadership degree program completely online. Your classes will be taught from a Christian worldview, coupling strong biblical values with a standard for academic excellence. Our M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Leadership integrates concepts needed in the healthcare setting with social aspects that shape the way people interact with each other.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master’s in Healthcare Administration – Leadership?
Through Liberty’s online healthcare administration and leadership degree, you can gain valuable insight from professors in areas such as servant leadership and leadership theory. Your courses will challenge you to not only understand the key ideas associated with servant leadership but also to apply them to your own life.
By being challenged in this way, you can be better equipped to enter the healthcare field with knowledge and personal experience. A crucial aspect of leadership is establishing and maintaining trust with employees, co-workers, and those in authority. A broad study of leadership theories and biblical reasoning will help you establish trust and a positive reputation before you even enter the healthcare field.
Featured Courses in Our Healthcare Administration Degree
- BUSI 502 – Servant Leadership
- BUSI 503 – Leadership Theory
- MGMT 501 – Executive Leadership & Management
Benefits of Choosing Liberty University’s Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our master’s in healthcare administration degree programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- You will be granted access to a wide variety of online resources through Liberty University’s library portal throughout your pursuit of the M.S. in Healthcare Administration and Leadership.
Degree Information for the M.S. in Healthcare Administration
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options in Healthcare Leadership
- Clinical director
- Healthcare administrator
- Medical services manager
- Mental health program manager
- Nurse manager
Admission Requirements for the Online MHA Degree Programs
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.