Improve Healthcare Organizations’ Financial Processes with a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance
Liberty University’s healthcare administration in finance online degree program combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. In today’s society, finances are a common source of stress among people, businesses, and organizations. You can help ease this stress and secure your employment with the knowledge and experience you will gain from your M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance specialization.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Finance?
Liberty University’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance is offered completely online, giving you the flexibility you need to pursue a degree. Through this online healthcare administration degree program, you will learn how to add value to your organization as well as make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial models and principles. The goal of our master’s in healthcare administration program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to success in administration.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance?
Liberty University’s online M.S. in Healthcare Administration provides a balance of essential business skills with health services expertise that can equip students for the unique administrative challenges of the healthcare field. Students will explore practical tools in healthcare information, resources, and technologies while gaining an important background in legal issues, financial analysis, and strategic marketing for the healthcare field that will help them effectively adapt to any role. Students will study important health science topics such as epidemiology and community health, while also gaining foundational studies in the operations and management of healthcare organizations.
Students in our finance specialization for the online M.S. in Healthcare Administration will also learn critical financial analysis skills that will help them assess the value of private and public assets while making critical decisions about acquisitions. These skills will be useful in many management roles in healthcare organizations where students will be required to handle important business assets.
Highlights of Liberty’s Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance Degree
- By earning your Master’s in Healthcare Administration Finance degree from a non-profit university whose online programs ranked in the top five of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility, you will be set apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our online degree programs has not increased in four straight years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a non-profit university.
Similar Online Programs
Degree Information and Requirements
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Syllabi. (login required)
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students from all over the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey. As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 for graduate (per credit-hour)
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course).
- Eight-week courses, eight different start dates each year and no set login times.
Potential Career Option with your Online Healthcare Administration Degree
Our master’s in healthcare administration will prepare you for a successful career in the high-powered field of business. With a focus on finance, you will gain marketable experience and earn a competitive edge in the industry. We are proud to partner with you as you take the next step toward a future in finance.
- Healthcare Administrator
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Manager
- Claims Representative
- Risk and Insurance Consultant
Admission Requirements for Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our Admission Requirements Page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission Application
- Application fee*
- Unofficial college transcripts can be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Official college transcripts, if available
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.