Improve the Financial Processes of Healthcare Organizations with a Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance
Liberty University’s healthcare administration and finance online program combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. Finances are a common source of stress among people, businesses, and organizations. You can help ease this stress and secure your employment with the knowledge and experience you will gain from Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance.
The numerous healthcare administration specializations we offer give you the opportunity to create a degree path that best fits your schedule, needs, and educational interests. Our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration and Finance equips you with a better understanding of healthcare informatics and financial management.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Finance?
Liberty University’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance is offered completely online, giving you the flexibility you need to pursue a degree while working. Through this online healthcare administration degree program, you will learn how to add value to your organization as well as make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, and financial models and principles.
The goal of our master’s in healthcare administration program is for you to be prepared to enter the healthcare field with leadership and management skills essential to success in administration.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance?
Liberty University’s online M.S. in Healthcare Administration provides a balance of essential business skills with health services expertise that can equip you for the unique administrative challenges of the healthcare field. In this program, you will explore practical tools in healthcare information, resources, and technologies while gaining an important background in legal issues, financial analysis, and strategic marketing for the healthcare field that can help you effectively adapt to any role. You will also study important health science topics such as epidemiology and community health while gaining foundational studies in the operations and management of healthcare organizations.
In our finance specialization, you will learn critical financial analysis skills that will help you assess the value of private and public assets while making critical decisions about acquisitions. These skills will be useful in many management roles in healthcare organizations where you will be required to handle important business assets.
- BUSI 532 – Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 534 – Business Valuation
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisition
Highlights of the Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance Degree
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and ranked as the #2 online school in America by Niche.com. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our online degree programs has not increased in 5 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
Healthcare Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with Your Online Healthcare Administration Degree
Our master’s in healthcare administration will prepare you for a successful career in the high-powered field of business. With a focus on finance, you will gain marketable experience and earn a competitive edge in the industry. We are proud to partner with you as you take the next step toward a future in finance.
Some of the positions you can pursue with this master’s degree include:
- Accounts payable/receivable manager
- Claims representative
- Healthcare administrator
- Risk and insurance consultant
Admission Requirements for the M.S. in Healthcare Administration — Finance
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during financial check-in. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.