Improve the Financial Processes of Healthcare Organizations with an Online Master of Healthcare Finance Degree
Have you been seeking a career in healthcare financial management or hospital administration? Do you want to work in health and human services without being a nurse or a doctor? Today’s health care system can be difficult for many to navigate. Health insurance, Medicaid programs, Medicare programs, and other areas present their own set of unique financial challenges. Here’s the good news, though — you don’t have to tackle these challenges alone. Liberty is here to help.
Liberty University’s master’s in healthcare finance online program combines diverse course material from the business, informatics, public health, and nursing disciplines. Finances are a common source of stress among people, businesses, and organizations. You can help ease this stress and secure employment with the knowledge and experience you gain from Liberty’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance.
Our numerous healthcare administration specializations give you the opportunity to complete a degree that best fits your schedule, needs, and educational interests. Our Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance seeks to equip you with a better understanding of healthcare economics, health financial systems, healthcare informatics, and financial management.
What are you waiting for? Take the next step in your career today by earning a master’s degree in healthcare administration – finance.
Why Choose Our Healthcare Administration Master’s Degree with a Specialization in Finance?
Liberty University’s M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance is offered completely online, giving you the flexibility you need to pursue a degree while working. Imagine the convenience of earning a life-changing credential and building career connections without leaving your home!
Through this online healthcare administration degree program, you can learn how to add value to your organization and make informed decisions regarding strategic planning, business management techniques, health financing, and financial models.
The goal of our master’s degree program in healthcare administration is to teach you career-enhancing administrative skills that are specific to healthcare and hospital settings. Whether you want to be a healthcare manager or a health economist, this degree can help equip you with the skills you need to advance your career.
What Will You Learn in the Online Master of Science in Healthcare Administration – Finance?
Liberty University’s online M.S. in Healthcare Administration provides a blend of essential business skills and health services expertise that can equip you for the unique administrative challenges of the healthcare field. In this program, you can gain practical knowledge in healthcare information, resources, and technologies while gaining an important background in legal issues, financial analysis, and strategic marketing.
You will also study important health science topics such as epidemiology and community health. Additionally, you can gain foundational knowledge of the operations and management of healthcare organizations.
In our finance specialization, you can learn critical financial analysis skills that can help you assess the value of private and public assets while making informed decisions about acquisitions. These skills can be useful in many management roles in healthcare organizations where you may be required to handle important business assets.
- BUSI 532 – Advanced Financial Statement Analysis
- BUSI 534 – Business Valuation
- BUSI 536 – Mergers and Acquisition
Highlights of the Online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance Degree
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank among Niche.com’s top 10 online schools in America. Earning your online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for our online degree programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Liberty University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- You may be eligible to earn additional credit through life experience.
- You can complete our online M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance degree in as little as 2 years.
Healthcare Administration Degree Information
- This program falls under the School of Business.
- Download and review the Degree Completion Plan.
- Review the Graduate Business Course Guides (login required).
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts — $275 per credit hour for graduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times
Potential Career Options with Your Online Healthcare Administration Degree
Our master’s in healthcare administration can help prepare you for a successful career in the high-powered field of business. With a focus on finance, you can gain marketable experience and earn a competitive edge in the industry. We are proud to partner with you as you take the next step toward a future in finance.
Some of the positions you can pursue with this master’s degree include:
- Accounts payable/receivable manager
- Claims representative
- Healthcare administrator
- Risk and insurance consultant
Admission Requirements for the M.S. in Healthcare Administration – Finance
Applicants must have a regionally or nationally accredited bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or above cumulative combined GPA for admission in good standing. Please visit our admission requirements page for more detailed admissions information.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Admission application
- Application fee*
- Official college transcripts
- Unofficial college transcripts may be accepted with a completed official transcript request form**
- Proof of English proficiency
*There is no upfront application fee; however, a deferred $50 application fee will be assessed during Financial Check-In. This fee is waived for qualifying service members, veterans, and military spouses – documentation verifying military status is required.
**An official transcript is needed within 60 days of acceptance or before non-attendance drops for the first set of matriculated classes, whichever comes first.