Why Choose Liberty University’s School of Business?
If you are a business professional or want to enter the field for the first time, you may be wondering how to get the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Liberty’s 100% online associate degrees in business are designed to not only give you the practical skills to survive in competitive industries but to equip you with the problem-solving mentality, creative flexibility, and ethical principles you need to thrive while maintaining your Christian values.
Online School of Business Associate Degrees
Liberty’s 100% online Associate of Arts in Accounting can help prepare you for a bachelor’s degree program or for work in an accounting firm.
Liberty’s 100% online Associate of Arts in Business can help prepare you for career growth or a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
Liberty’s 100% online Associate of Arts in Information Systems can help prepare you for a bachelor’s degree as well as work with network technology.
Prepare to Be a Leader in the Business World
Your associate degree is a practical first step on your path to business success. With an associate degree, you can demonstrate your advanced skills and build a career while you transfer your courses into a bachelor’s degree, which will give you even greater opportunities. Our focus is to build up men and women who are following God’s calling to be employees, leaders, and entrepreneurs who exemplify Christian principles. Apply today and become a part of Liberty’s mission to Train Champions for Christ!
As a pioneer of distance education and a top 1% ranked Christian university, Liberty has the reputation, resources, and academic quality to give you the flexible and affordable training you need to further your career. Liberty’s School of Business is accredited through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which means that it has met the standards of business education that promote teaching excellence.
When Should You Pursue an Online Associate Degree from the School of Business?
If you have your high school diploma or GED, you can apply right away! An associate degree is a great way to get on track to a rewarding career that will give you more marketability while you pursue your bachelor’s degree. With our convenient online classes, you can still work and be active in your community while you earn your degree.
What Are the Benefits of an Online Associate Degree from Liberty University?
Our online degree programs offer students many great benefits:
- Liberty is ranked in the top 1% of more than 2,100 online colleges and universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility by BestColleges.com — and one of the top 10 online schools in America by Niche.com. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition will set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 6 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our business programs are offered in 8-week course formats, with 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times!
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank-you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $250 per credit hour for undergraduate courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $565 per course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times