Why Choose Liberty’s Behavioral Sciences Postgraduate Programs?
Are you currently working in the helping professions? Perhaps you’re a counselor, a social worker, or a mental health specialist who is searching for a career-enhancing credential that can help you advance in your profession. If this sounds like you, one of Liberty University’s online postgraduate programs in behavioral science may be a great fit for you.
Our postgraduate behavioral health degrees online have been designed with your success in mind. We offer several specializations – allowing you to gain foundational knowledge while taking behavioral health online courses that align with your unique interests. Whether you’re interested in family and marriage studies, traumatology, or pastoral counseling, we have a program for you.
Liberty’s Postgraduate Programs with the School of Behavioral Sciences
Community Care and Counseling (EdS)
Develop your counseling skills, learn from expert professors, and conduct meaningful research.
Liberty University’s 100% online Education Specialist (EdS) in Community Care and Counseling can help equip you with knowledge of time-tested counseling techniques and assist you as you pursue positions of added responsibility. In addition, most of the courses in this EdS can transfer into a corresponding EdD in Community Care and Counseling. Three specializations are available for our EdS:
Make a Difference in Your Community with One of Liberty University’s Postgraduate Behavioral Science Degree Programs
As a pioneer in distance education since 1985, we understand what it takes to design an online degree program that can teach you advanced skills while respecting your personal commitments. Our postgraduate programs have been created with your success in mind.
Liberty’s mission is to Train Champions for Christ, and we seek to fulfill that mission by training counselors and mental health experts who reflect Christ through their work. By partnering with us, you can earn an advanced credential capable of helping you take your career to new heights.
What Sets Liberty’s Online Postgraduate Behavioral Science Programs Apart?
We recognize that choosing where to pursue your postgraduate studies may not be an easy decision. You don’t just want an EdS for your résumé – you want an EdS that can help you grow as a professional. Here are a few reasons why we believe Liberty stands out:
- In keeping with our mission to Train Champions for Christ, our postgraduate behavioral science programs have been designed to train ethical, principled professionals.
- Liberty University is accredited by SACSCOC, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Our instructors are experienced professionals who have distinguished themselves as leaders in their field.
- The flexibility offered in our online programs means that you can earn your postgraduate degree while remaining active in your career, family, and community.
- Most of our EdS in Community Care and Counseling courses can transfer into the corresponding Doctor of Education (EdD) in Community Care and Counseling program.
Highlights of Liberty University’s Online Behavioral Science Postgraduate Programs
Our online postgraduate degree programs offer students the following benefits:
- We are recognized by multiple institutions for our academic quality, affordability, and accessibility. Our commitment to excellence also helped us rank in the top 10% of Niche.com’s best online schools in America. Earning your online degree from a nonprofit university with this kind of recognition can help set you apart from others in your field.
- Tuition for all undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs has not increased in 9 years. While many other online colleges have raised tuition, Liberty has been able to keep costs low as a nonprofit university.
- Our postgraduate programs are offered 100% online in 8-week sections with 8 different start dates each year and no set login times.
Military Benefits for Liberty University’s Postgraduate Degrees
Liberty University is dedicated to providing world-class educational experiences to military students across the globe. Whether you are a current service member, discharged or retired from service, or the spouse of a service member or veteran, we are here to support you every step of the journey.
As a thank you for your dedication and service to our country, Liberty is honored to serve and support you in your pursuit of online education by offering the following benefits:
- Tuition discounts – $275 per credit hour for EdS courses
- Additional discount for veterans who serve in a civilian capacity as a First Responder (less than $625 per EdS course)
- 8-week courses, 8 different start dates each year, and no set login times (may exclude certain courses such as practicums, internships, or field experiences)