Master of Arts in Public Policy — Middle East Affairs (Non-Thesis Track)
Liberty University’s Master of Arts in Public Policy — Middle East Affairs program equips you with the tools you need to build a career founded on international interests and Middle Eastern culture. Courses will prepare you to succeed in the constantly changing political and social culture of the Middle East.
The M.A. in Public Policy program focuses on integrating ethics and faith with a versatile skill set, preparing you for professional settings in government and international policy.
- $540 per credit hour (based on full-time enrollment)
Program Delivery Format
- 39 total hours
- Up to nine credit hours can be transferred in
Potential Career Options
- Government Advisor
- International Administrator
- International Policy Specialist
Want to learn more?
- Download Degree Completion Plan
- Admissions Requirements